gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
When you score twice in a World Championship final against brazil or when you give such a goal as Zizou scored in the Champions League final against Leverkusen we can't talk about luck, it's pure genius. This is also valid for his coaching career. :cool:

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zinedine Zidane in doubt, He still can not find the right decision on the composition, and three days before the start of La Liga, doubts only increase - the nondescript game of the team during the pre-season preparation raises questions not only for the fans, but also for the club management - blind Belief in the Frenchman turned into a tense situation in which all decisions of the coaching staff are called into question.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great technical player. Not sold he is a great coach though

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Zidane received his first red card in the jersey of the French national team in his 36th match for the national team. Despite the fact that at the 1998 World Cup, the French defeated the Saudi Arabia national team with a score of 4: 0, this did not stop Zinedine from getting sent off.
And so, of course, he is a genius and a master of his craft, but sometimes he could not cope with emotions.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, he is one hell of a wizard, I mean the ball control, passes quality and his Juve career sums it up, as with Los Galacticos he outshined them all

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Zidane is one of the greatest players in history. As a coach he is a phenomenon, he has won 3 league championships and 2 Spanish championships.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Zizou as a coach is as good as he was as a player. Brilliant :)

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't manage a team to win 3 champions leagues on a row by being lucky.. JUST LIKE YOU DON'T CONSISTENTLY WIN AT POKER BY BEIG LUCKY. Genius coach? No, I wouldn't go that far. He's capable to say the least. His highlight attributes.. ( I'm not an expert, just speaking through a football fan lense) are The Mental side of the game: Man Management, Determination, motivation skills. Also, overall football knowledge ( minus the tactical side which he isn't bad but, he isn't the best at it either)

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think he is one of the best players to play the game, and as a coacho he is doing the same. the guy won avertyhing. what can you say about that. 3 consecutives titles of champions league. close my case

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he is one of the best players.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he was great as a player as well and is one of the few who can achieve a lot as a coach.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes he was definitely one of the best player in the world ! The only thing I didn't like about him was that he was french :(

M

maxximus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Zidane

Sorry about Szoboszlai... LOL

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better you didn't say anything about the final with Brazil, everyone understands that the Brazilians were not like themselves, you all remember the next final. Zenedine Zidane is indisputably one of the best attacking midfielders in his plans, and he performed free throws perfectly.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cried because I didn't have a sneaker, but he saw a man who had no legs. Zinedine Zidane