Zinedine Zidane

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Genius or luck ?, the technician throughout the season has been very questioned what do you think?

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was a great player and now is doing well as a coach of Real Madrid. On the future Zidane will probably be france National team head coach.
Was key player on only France World title back on 1998. Score twice vs brazil on the final.
He did a big mistake hitting the Italian guy on 2006 World Cup final and got Red card. They could won that too.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zidane the football player was a super star therefore it has to be easy for it to communicate with star players of Real. he won two Champions Leagues in a row, and suddenly and in the third will win. but nevertheless the level of his talent of the coach (good luck, good, the genius) can be understood when he directs any other team.
Guardiola's example is remembered. when told any will be able to direct Barcelona of those years, but it turned out that isn't present. and other teams of Guardiola play his soccer (Bavaria, Manchester City).

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He was a great player and so far has turned out to be a good coach but he is still missing something because he has had a lot of problems this season. I still trust zizou

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great player and coach is zidaneeven if madrid lost some point in the league but they are back in champions
zidane will win the CL again

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as a player, he is wonderful, such a wonderful game was in 98, such a midfielder, able to solve any moment, alone, lacks many clubs and all over the world. as for his coaching qualities, then I'm not sure that he alone does it all, seriously would like to see it in the work with the middle team in the upper championship.

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The genius in soccer, the genius on a coaching position. Try to win 2 titles of a Champions League due to good luck.I will remind before Rafael Benitez had the same star team, but he with it could make nothing

COLA981

COLA981

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great player,big legend,i cant forgot his head atack :)

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good player, he's good at his job

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely a great player, but a little hard headed at times...;)

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Zinedine Zidane is a unique footballer. What I want to say about his coaching career - yes, really, in the beginning I thought it was all good luck, but luck on all laws can not last so long, so I think it's still a talented coach. As they say, a talented person is talented in everything! :)

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great player, free kick master.I think he is good for his job.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I've never been a fan of Zidane! It seems more like a kiss of fate! All he gets better! His appointment at the head of RM no accident!

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zidane the football player was a super star therefore it has to be easy for it to communicate with star players of Real. he won two Champions Leagues in a row, and suddenly and in the third will win. but nevertheless the level of his talent of the coach (good luck, good, the genius) can be understood when he directs any other team.
Guardiola's example is remembered. when told any will be able to direct Barcelona of those years, but it turned out that isn't present. and other teams of Guardiola play his soccer (Bavaria, Manchester City).

Absolutely agree. Great player, but his coaching abilities are exaggerated. Give him another team, then it becomes clear what the trainer's genius is.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He won two league champions in a row as a coach, I think he is both genius and lucky)

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when the results speak for themselves, there is nothing more to say

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably zidan genius since it is not easy to get through and to interpret the real stars as it is necessary to act in this or that situation.

L

Lisapeter81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He as the players in his team to do gud but Yeh give him another lower devision team n let's see the out come bet it's not same....

DFozzi

DFozzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He very well fits into his team as a coach, he became a good motivator for her as a result of two multiple holders of the Champions League

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zidane is an excellent coach. I wish him only success in the Champions League!

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion I feel Zidane was a great player and an even better coach real madrid to win champions league again 3 in a row cmon thts not luck

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's something incredible that happened in football. Magic in every sense. An unpredictable, brilliant technician, a suter, he had a great dog, a review of the game, but a simple master. It was a pleasure to watch him. Maybe he did not need that 2006 reaction against Italy, but he is certainly one of the better players in football history.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Genius or luck ?, the technician throughout the season has been very questioned what do you think?

I think he was a great player, but not the best. As a coach I think the same: he is good but not the best.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a brilliant French football player and coach. On account of his many individual and team awards, his game was called great, and his achievements as a coach have already surpassed many great coaches.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zidane is a good coach.He proved to the world winning the champions league.