heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Belgium win and gives my money back 18 times :p Maybe brazil or France on losing side

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I would really like the final to be between Argentina and portugal, to see one more match between Messi and CR7

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This world cup has started very strong, but seeing the keys and possible crosses for me the final would be Brazil vs. France and Brazil will end up winning it, which has excellent players and is much, much better than the other teams, Spain also has good players but I don't think so Let them go very far and Argentina, I don't see them more than the 4th final. Honestly, the other teams like the Asians could be Japan, they always play very well, although they are a bit innocent when defending as they did against Belgium in the last World Cup, but well, we'll see how it goes The groups are developing, even Argentina still has to beat Poland to qualify, which I see as very feasible, Poland only has Lewandosky and Schezny.

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Favorite Argentina is going to wake up
And France is enought strong

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My team for the world champion is Spain.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This world cup has started very strong, but seeing the keys and possible crosses for me the final would be Brazil vs. France and Brazil will end up winning it, which has excellent players and is much, much better than the other teams, Spain also has good players but I don't think so Let them go very far and Argentina, I don't see them more than the 4th final. Honestly, the other teams like the Asians could be Japan, they always play very well, although they are a bit innocent when defending as they did against Belgium in the last World Cup, but well, we'll see how it goes The groups are developing, even Argentina still has to beat Poland to qualify, which I see as very feasible, Poland only has Lewandosky and Schezny.
Brazil is a great candidate to win the world cup, but now we have to see how they can face the teams without NEYMAR who has an injury

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For today's matchday I would hope that the best team wins, luck for the winners today

neptunas888

neptunas888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would like teams from different continents to play in the 2022 World Cup final, for example, Brazil-germany.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
germany? lol, good luck with that pick!

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the world cup is very hard fought, there are very strong teams and nobody can relax, for me the final will be between brazil and england, they are two very strong teams with great players in all lines.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
So far from what I've seen, the strongest candidates are France and Spain.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Due to the winter World Cup 2022, all major European championships have taken an unprecedented break in the middle of the season. This could potentially have an impact on how the final tables will look in the summer. After all, the leading clubs send almost all of their main players to Qatar, and the middle clubs - at best, a few, and they will have a whole month to rest and prepare even better. I think the final will be purely European, France-Spain.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My wish is Argentina - Brazil. but for those results to occur, they should come out first and second in their groups. Also, being Argentine, I want to reach the final and win it against the opponent I play.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The day for the classification for the following rounds is coming