Which is your favorite football team ?

delirium1129

delirium1129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Machester city! I love english football)

T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a huge ny giants fan and happy to have football season start again!! at least for the first weekk haha when we beat those cowgirls... i am depresssed new york sports fan lol my husband is a patriots fan uugghh lol gl to all making money on sports betting!!!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite football club is Milan, when Shevchenko played.

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red Star Belgrade !!! :D And after that Liverpool,Atletico Madrid and BVB :D From big 4 leagues :D

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Real Madrid is my favourite football team . I hope this season we go better , for many wins and trophies :)

J

JCpucp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite football team in Peru is "Universitario de Deportes" also "Barcelona of Spain" is my favorite team in the world.

Attachments

• Escudo_del_Club_Universitario_de_Deportes.svg.jpg
    Escudo_del_Club_Universitario_de_Deportes.svg.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 15
ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
My favorite team is FC Monaco

I have a question for you. Monaco, I almost do not watch on TV. However, I am interested to know how 2 players play in your favorite team of Monaco france. Russian footballer Golovin and Spanish footballer Fabregas?:)

IsidorDunkan

IsidorDunkan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool! Ohh ... I remember the first time I saw the game of this team in Champions League 2005, it was love at first sight!:cool:

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shakhtar Donetsk in my heart forever. And in minutes the fall of the and in minutes winnings.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment I am not interested in football. But before, my favorite football club was "Spartak-Moscow" (Russian Premier League).

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Обичам Байерн Мюнхен, последният им резултат е красноречивият Тотнъм 7-2

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite team

My favorite football team is Bayern Munich since I was a child .I do not have a favorite team from my country Perú.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite football team is Paris Saint Germain because it has my favorite football player, Neymar.

RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona!

Whats his name plays yes for Barc????? Renaldo?? yes or no... I'm lost on the whole soccer scene but i'm a newb so............

oh... ok! so video is banned due to copyright... SORRY LIGA (or whatever holds copyright!)

I was a "goalie" it my fledgling years. I was tall, I was fast, I could grab a ball. And I was now the Goalie. I could boot it up field 50+ yards. I could take the hits (fouls not called) and got broken ribs for it (even at 13 years old). I was on_Track. I was taught by one of the best South American Soccer players. Did I succeed? No. Why Not? I Bowed Out of the USA vs SUSA (south american league). I was top dog Goalie at that point why did I? because..... it wasn't worth getting hurt like I was... they were literally kicking me in the ribs and no ref calls.... so..... anyways .....

The Pain: Ever been kicked in the ribs? I have. If you have post. It isn't pleasant. Yet. For Some Reason. This is still? (is it) in soccer to kick the goalie in whatever situation a ball is involved in and NOT get penalized? (15-0) situation and here they Rush again and again I get the ball and am rushed and Kicked. It's so amateur now that I look back on it. I was the Pro... they should never play gaain..... again.... ever... they don't adhere to Rules.
'
All good.. kicking the Goalie while holding the ball (is allowed if the play is in effect)
I agree to one point and this is it for this thread.........

When you are a Goalie and the ball is in your hands and you are on the Ground... how can they claim "Kicked" if.. whatever... (btw... the kick went to my groin area) and.... btw ... funny thing happened after game... to be announced....

I was offered because of our "loss" to that team... a 1 way ticket to freedom! on the usa soccer team promotional unit (at that time) and ... I buffed out... I got scared... as children do... and Nobody... NOOOObody... supported me even in that Offer.... I mean yes I had been beat up leg and ribs... Utterly destroyed by these kids kicking me.... I said Yes... I was Shot Down... by whom???? Myself.

EDIT: Those days of glory (surpassed only by nothingness) ... are something that I regret (who knows?). And! I do regret them ... always look back and ask yourself....... This is the Self-Check that you... YOU... need to do.....

Sorry for the Downer... even more prolly after this vid.. (if u get it)

Last edited:
krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite team is Barcelona of course, I have said it many times that I am always rooting for them. I am always going to be a Barca fan.

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally don't watch or even follow football but being from New England...………..lol I'd have to go with the Patriots for sure. :p

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Red Star Belgrade !!! :D And after that Liverpool,Atletico Madrid and BVB :D From big 4 leagues :D

Red Star fans are fantastic. I saw the atmosphere that they're cerated in derby's with Partizan. Absolutely brilian. Huge respect. :eek::eek::rolleyes:

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Red Star fans are fantastic. I saw the atmosphere that they're cerated in derby's with Partizan. Absolutely brilian. Huge respect. :eek::eek::rolleyes:
Thank you :D But it's ethernal derby so it's expected from us to be like that :D Have you saw some atmosphere on ECL games ? :D

jovan123

jovan123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United for 30 years and to see the disarray there in now makes me sick....we need sorry Alex back lol

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thank you :D But it's ethernal derby so it's expected from us to be like that :D Have you saw some atmosphere on ECL games ? :D

Yesss. :rolleyes::p I saw the match with Olympiacos. The crowd was a volcano. Also last year victory against Liverpool was really amazing. :cool:

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a fan of Chelsea for 10 years. but I really like the last 2 years football Guardiola to Manchester City

Marcoz157

Marcoz157

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Palmeiras the best of brazil, the biggest Brazilian champion ..... the best of the best ..