Your favorite basketball team?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Am I the only one who likes more European basketball than NBA? My favourite competition is Euroleague and my favourite teams are Olympiacos and Anadolu Efes. I simply prefer the basketball, who is playing in Europe and can say many reasons for that.

First of all, the atmosphere here in Europe, especially in the Balkans, is unbelievable. This can not be seen never in USA. Also, here in Europe most of the teams are playing solid defence, while in NBA matches in the regular season, almost no one play defence. Most of the matches there are only for show for the crowd like I am watching some friendly game or something like that. Last but not least. the starting time of the matches in NBA are always after midnight in Europe, which makes them very hard to be watched.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently I am not watching much basketball but years ago I was a fan of the Seattle SuperSonics, a team that no longer exists. I saw the games I could at the time of Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
california teams

clippers, lakers, golden state

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite basketball team is the one that never loses:

The Harlem Globetrotters! :D

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad Boys Pistons.
Isaiah > Michael "Marketing" Jordan

S

Sebarios59

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was a kid, the Chicago Bulls for Jordan, then the San Antonio Spurs for Manu Ginobili.

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Homegrown GSW fan! We have suffered much throughout our team's existence so its awesome to enjoy this era of basketball while we can.

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors! Defending champs. Gotta support our only Canadian team.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I grew up a fan of the Celtics, but in the era of Jordan I kind of jumped on the bulls bandwagon. Honestly I do not have a favorite team anymore and rarely watch. I do tune in come playoff time but still do not really have a favorite team.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the team i have always supported is the chicago bulls because mj is the goat but i am quite young and i havent seen him but another team i sympathize is the warriors due to curry being the best player i have ever seen

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can’t go wrong with the Raptors

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

As I am originally from New York, it has to be the Knicks.

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

chicago bulls without a doubt

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basketball is my favorite sport other than baseball and my favorite team is the Kentucky Wildcats in college because my dad went to school there. As for the NBA, I root for the Warriors and Celtics. I like Golden State because I live in the Bay Area and have been a fan since 1985. As for the Celtics, I liked them when they had Larry Bird, Kevin Mchale and Robert Parish as their big 3 during the 1980's when I was a kid.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My team has always been my favorite team has always been the Chicago Bulls