Did you think it fair that Modric was awarded as the best world cup player?

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that Modric was the best and deserved his prize. He played cool.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Luka deserved the prize for sure. He was the best player in the Russia. He also play so good in Real Madrid. Great player.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Modric was the best cup player,so he deserves this award.I see no other player to compete wih him.Messi was a shame.Neymar a disaster,CR7 only one of portugal etc etc.So Modric is the best 2018 world cup player.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There were also better players, but all the compliments to Luka Modric not a bad player

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't know how they came to the conclusion to pick him. I just don't get it. Whole time I watched world cup I did not see him do anything special.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Modric is a very good football player, he is laid out on the field at 100%, but since I'm a Chelsea fan, then of course I want Eden Hazard to receive this award! =)))

M

midoooo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I think rightly chose ego_On made a huge contribution to the team and the result is immediately visible

O

OneMoreTry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shouldve been Hazard, was clearly the best player. But Modric ofc was Top5 of the tournament and a huge reason why Croatia made it to the final.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he was over rated because of the world cup.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Impressive as it worsened Modric's football after he was voted the best in the world, the guy simply stopped playing soccer.

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luca is a great player and leader of the club and the national team. Reached the world Cup final, the award is deserved

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Modric was the most important player. Croatia did its best - by creating a space for partners, creating a space for partners, helping to put pressure on rivals. Modric is capable of absolutely any job that you can theoretically require from a midfielder, but the most important thing in his game is a sharpening pass. He wins 8 out of 10 defensive duels. This makes him very different from the rest and makes him the most versatile midfielder. At the World Championships, he gave the most accurate passes on another side of the field, pushed the ball best through the pass in counterattacks and was one of the best pressure midfielders. The perfect tournament that guaranteed him the Golden Ball.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely, he led the national team in the World Cup finals, showing throughout the tournament incredible game.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% yes I agree with this award 🥇 he was the best player of the World Cup even he didn’t get a win also he was a Champion whit Real Madrid I think FIFA this time did the right thing coz they always give it to Cristiano or Messi.