Can you profit consistently with sportsbetting?

P

Peachii22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah sure 1 player in team X might have bad day right but what if both 2 teams who went h2h tend to underpeform? That is probably easiest to see in football if 80+ minutes are played and either team is leading by 1 goal. In case like this it's usually (not so) smart to bet on one more corner in the game and then watch how BOTH teams cant even collect that one more corner in closing stages in order to try get something from match and/or to just waste time lol ...

After they play for 80+ minutes, their performance will surely gonna decrease and it isn't called "underperform" it's called "exhausted" lol and guess what? It's also happened in individual sports too! Amazing! right? That's gonna come down on which team has trained their player to have more stamina and getting tired slower. I don't think you get the point here. Like I said football has 11 players, 1 player has a bad day, simple math 11-1 is 10, the team still has 10 good players to deal with opponent's 11. 11:10 not so bad right? While in pair sports 1 player has a bad day, simple math again 2-1 is 1, now it's 2:1. As a poker player, you realize that there's a HUGE different between 11:10 and 2:1, Right? Moreover, in single sports, 1-1 is somehow magically 0! You can't win in single sports if you have a bad they. All you can do is throw it all away. I think I write it pretty clearly. I don't even know which part of my statement is THAT hard to understand. You quote reply is just confusing and irrelevance.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars