Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congrats Ian, er, I mean Giants, :) ,not the outcome I was hoping for, but Giants earned it on the field so, kudos.

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats giants fans and was a great WS too watch !

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Madison Bumgarner pitched like a great Giant pitcher from 100 years ago, Christy Mathewson. He was just too good for the Royals. Interesting question though - Do you think he wins the MVP had the Giants lost?

I'm not even sure there's ever been a WS MVP from the losing team - I want to say there was, but without looking it up, I don't know off the top of my mind.

Oh well, baseball's over for another season. Now the Free Agency period starts - it should be interesting to see who goes where.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Madison Bumgarner pitched like a great Giant pitcher from 100 years ago, Christy Mathewson. He was just too good for the Royals. Interesting question though - Do you think he wins the MVP had the Giants lost?

I'm not even sure there's ever been a WS MVP from the losing team - I want to say there was, but without looking it up, I don't know off the top of my mind.

Oh well, baseball's over for another season. Now the Free Agency period starts - it should be interesting to see who goes where.

Bobby Richardson of the Yankees in 1960, is the only MVP from a losing side.

158 days to opening day apparentley :(