World Series

M

miguelonvzla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
good world series my favorite team to be champion is Boston 108 games won in the regular season do not lie

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I guess I can't root for the Brewers any more so go Redsox

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not gotten to watch the wsop any this year. I'll catch up when I can. The baseball World Series however is almost an irrelevant game now days so I don't even know who's playing.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My prediction for game 1 is that even with 2 aces on the mound the total will go over. There are just too many strong hitters, especially on the Red Sox. Should be a great series to watch. I hope the Red Sox will pull it off. They are the favorites for a reason. Nothing like baseball in October!

My first time quoting myself on the forum. 5-3 after 5 innings. Game is ALREADY over the total. Wish I had more money to bet on it than I did, but a win is a win. These Red Sox are insane!!!!! :eek:

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
World Series :hmmmm: ummm, OK.

I'm going for one of the non Nth American teams this year, one of them have to win it eventually.

:reddy:

There is a country just North of the US, name escapes me at the moment, but a team from somewhere up there won two in a row back in the day. Of course they had a Kansas guy did most of the heavy lifting.:)

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
There is a country just North of the US, name escapes me at the moment, but a team from somewhere up there won two in a row back in the day. Of course they had a Kansas guy did most of the heavy lifting.:)
Lol, that's why I said non Nth American. It is kinda silly calling it the World Series when all of the world doesn't compete in it.

You can always rely on a Jayhawker, them's good people.

:ciao:

Last edited:
BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The resilient Red Sox did it again. All 3 runs in the bottom of the 5th came with 2 outs! It will be interesting to see how the Dodgers come out in game 3 with whatever adjustments they will make.

catchitfool

catchitfool

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dodgers in 7 even though we are down 2-0 ima dodger blue fool

D

dbguimaraes87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a game last night!

Huge win by the dodgers and what a mistake by the Boston defense when the Dodgers tied the game.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
LA marathon

the Dodgers won last night , but I think they have no chance of taking the series

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
18 innings last night...wow...I really don't care who wins but I wouldn't mind seeing the Dodgers winning...go sports!!!

B

blurrr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The sox are winning 4-1 and taking the cup home, at home

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
big win by the dodgers last night lets keep t rolling tonight

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would be nice to have a real World series. Cut mlb back to 154 games. Asia, South America, North America, and Central America send top teams for 7 game series to decide real World Champs. Like college football.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big win but the dodgers still have a far way to go

J

jekas1k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
victory and only victory

All I wish a little more care:):):)

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the Sox winning in 6 but what an amazing team, the 2004 team will always be my favorite but this one was definitely better.

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Red Sox were just to good this year for any team to compete against. Cheers to ya Boston.