Group J: Germany, Romania, Iceland, North Macedonia, Armenia, Liechtenstein

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Group B and group H will be the most interesting. First team seeded will not have problems to qualify directly, but the battle for the 2nd places will be interesting in every group, because there are a lot of candidates.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If there are any czechs here then shoutout to you ...

As from my point of view then group E is boring ... Would have prefered group F instead Faroes cause there you'd find opponents we last faced 2007 or earlier
Group H would have also been my second wish cause it has Russia so we'd have chance to shout "Putin, huilo" again ...

Calendar is also out now so on second note starting at home in march vs Czechs despite winter-revenue bullshit cant be too bad i guess ;)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Group F is fairly balanced and there will be a serious fight for second place in Group G. In Group I, I think we can take second place. ;)

S

sharky132

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it should be but if not then you've got enough information to continue

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think Group F is fairly balanced and there will be a serious fight for second place in Group G. In Group I, I think we can take second place. ;)

Poland and Hungary TOP2 in that group - why not ;)
But first you guys probably should learn how to NOT lose points vs Andorra ...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poland and Hungary TOP2 in that group - why not ;)
But first you guys probably should learn how to NOT lose points vs Andorra ...

This is another team :biggrin: ... as if I remember :hmmmm: Hungary getting to the European Championships again, I think. :D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in general, the first teams should not have problems with reaching the world championship, I don’t know only the level of Denmark now, the European championship will show. even if one of the first teams takes 2nd place, they will have a good chance in the playoffs.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how many teams will qualify? I'm guessing 15 (the 10 group winners and the playoff winners of the 10 runners up). But it might not be that simple - it certainly wasn't for the Euros

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
how many teams will qualify? I'm guessing 15 (the 10 group winners and the playoff winners of the 10 runners up). But it might not be that simple - it certainly wasn't for the Euros

There have been 13 teams from europe in World Cup godknowshowlong ...

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that in all groups there is a favorite team that should be the first without major difficulties. The dispute for second place should be interesting in several groups.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i wold like to Romania to put germany some problems , but is impossible :d

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There have been 13 teams from europe in World Cup godknowshowlong ...

Thanks. I wasn't sure if it had changed this time. It will for the next one if it's increased to 48!
Anyway, I don't know why they don't just have 13 groups (55 nations, so 10 groups of 4, 3 groups of 5) and winners only qualify. It would reduce the number of qualifiers teams have to play (and thus the number of competitive games, which the "top managers" always seem to be moaning about) and it would also do away with the playoffs, which I've never been a fan of - they mean that every league in Europe has to stop for 2 weeks for the sake of the handful of teams involved (everyone else just plays friendlies during that time).
Then again with FIFA enforcing four 2-week international breaks a season I guess it doesn't matter now, everyone would have to stop during that time anyway. Hence the "UEFA Nations League".

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not like the group of greece , there are better groups , meaning easier groups , A,E,F,H groups are nice :)

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As finnish, we struggle but yet have chance for 2nd position. It will be very even and tight after france. Hopefully we do well in euros and with confidence boost from that we can fight for the dream of world cup:)

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
J is the most balanced group, imo it will be a tight race especially amongst Iceland and N. Macedonia. Germany can create a surprise though and get into the playoffs.
The Alpine derby will be decisive, my money on the Swiss Guard.
My heart goes for Éire,
Without a doubt the nations between Spain and the Netherland will advance.
But be sure that the winner of the 2022 WC is going be either Qatar or Vanuatu.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I think there won´t be a big surprise in this European qualifiers..I hope netherlands will qualify this time.It was missed in the last World Cup.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
France are unconditionally leaders of the group

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
it's possible but Germany should play in 7 or less players or at least without Neur. :D:D:D

You better NOT hope for it ...
Like when we hosted Germany in october last year Emre Can was sent off inside 15 minutes and eventhough after that germans struggled in 1st half they still went on to win 3:0 haha (i assume they were brought back to earth at HT) ...

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very strict selection always takes place for the World Cup. 13 teams is the limit. I am sure that some top teams will not go to Qatar.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks like Russia is past the championship this time, it is necessary to change the coaching staff and give the young players an opportunity to prove themselves. They think that they are irreplaceable, but this is not how the youth will show themselves better.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So road to Qatar starts on wednesday as it seems ...

However i wonder how many qualifiers in march will be played in neutral venue ... Already this number is 3 (but wouldn't be suprised if this rises) ...

norway vs Turkey - Spain
Estonia vs Czechs - Poland
portugal vs Azerbaijan - Italy

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So road to Qatar starts on wednesday as it seems ...

However i wonder how many qualifiers in march will be played in neutral venue ... Already this number is 3 (but wouldn't be suprised if this rises) ...

Norway vs Turkey - Spain
Estonia vs Czechs - Poland
Portugal vs Azerbaijan - Italy

Another good question is in what squads will play most of the teams as many clubs will not let their players to the international duties especially from some regions in Europe.