World bomb MESSI leaves Barcelona.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me (too), the best thing would be for him to partner with CR7 at Juventus, Or Messi goes to City and CR7 to United, but it will be interesting (anyway) watch PSG games with him on the field

Last edited:
gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was time for him to go, he should play for more then one team in his life and enough titles for Barca, hope we will see him in the Premier League one day

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im surprised he left barca, hes been with them for so long. If hes determined to play for the PSG badge and fans, they just might be an unstoppable force now.

ked717su

ked717su

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now you can safely bet on Barcelona's first defeats of the season

W

WillPower33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow really bombastic

]It was confirmed minutes ago that Messi will not continue at Barcelona. Where will the football crack play? I think we will see it at .

Wow really bombastic, now I've been supporting PSG since I was a child! Messi again with Neymar, now I've been supporting PSG since I was a child! Messi again with Neymar

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he ends up in PSG too. The news has been that he traveled to Paris on Sunday for a medical examination and trial.

The news came true,

Messi went to PSG and got together with a team that looked very world-class.

Messi, Neymar, Ramos, Mbappe, Donnarumma ...etc :eek: WOW

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every club in the world is struggling except Qatar Saint German, you gotta give it to them, the french are taking advantage of em to the fullest!