Wimbledon

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, he made a break in 4 set! c'mooooon, federer!

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Federer is the BEST! GO ROGER!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I hoped to see that this match ends with a fifth set tiebreak ...
And it actually went that way i think :)

E: and Djokovic won ;)

Last edited:
S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my God this is the best game I had a chance to see,happy for Djokovic, he deserved to win!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations to Djokovic on his win , really deserved , a champion :) The match was awesome , really lucky and happy spectators :)
But ofcourse I would prefered more Federer to win , he lost some good chances unfortunatelly to get the match , mmmmm, it would be a great to win it now one more wibledon .......

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, one of the craziest matches I've seen with both so evenly matched. It was pretty obvious going into it that Federer was playing some of his best tennis in a long time, then, of course, Djokovic is always playing great. I'm just so surprised at how Serena got smashed after she was playing so good all tournament.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is an Epic game. I do wish RJ to win.
but I enjoyed the game.

Congrats to Djokovi, he is doing better.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG
What an intense match.
Federer was so close to winning.
He had 2 matchpoints and lost 3 tiebreaks.

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Federer will not finish his career after this match. I want to keep watching his phenomenal performance.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never been a tennis fan, but I admit that yesterday's match was interesting ;)

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Federer looks like he can keep going for some time yet. He's still keeping up with both Nadal and Djoko. Unfortunately he choked three times out of three with tie-breakers yesterday, but really the match could have gone either way. If Federer can improve his game a bit when he's not serving, Djoko would have a hard time.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a great final and Federer was amazing, but Djokovic outclassed him. Truly an amazing duel and for sure Djokovic deserved to win and the comeback after two champion points that Roger had was incredible.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Roger said being not satisfied at all by the result and the way he lost that he wants to forget this match , :(, so do I , I want the same , I wanted so much him to win this trophy and wouldn't care if he wouldn't win anything else in the future , still sad , need to forget .......

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Djokovic played against Federer and 14k people at stadium! Because of that for me this is one of favourite his wins. I have read comments at many sites, most people are disappointed by audience at stadium!!

Thanks Nole, you are the best!!!

:party:

Last edited:
vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Djokovic played against Federer and 14k people at stadium! Because of that for me this is one of favourite his wins. I have read comments at many sites, most people are disappointed by audience at stadium!!

Thanks Nole, you are the best!!!

:party:
2797dd206d123b8d8ff639a4a05baf9f.png

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a Tourney! Serena just shocked me - I really thought she was going to get 24 but she was no match that day for Halep. The men's match was great - talking about going to the wire - Federer was my sentimental favorite - I really wish he won.

Elcholu

Elcholu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Federer played much better, more than I expected, even had enough merits to win. But Novak has an AWESOME mental power, when everything seems lost, he does what seems impossible to sustain himself and resurge. Great game.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was lucky to saw on TV the men´s final. What a great match, the best ever to me ! Both playing on such a high level. I was cheering for Roger but Novac is a great guy as well and the title is on great hands.
They are on a differente level, playing like this on fast court not even Nadal has a chance.
Cheers,
M.D.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was great match!
Congratulation for Djokovic

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No disrespect to the "joker", but I wanted Federer to win 1 more.