Votes: 14 17.3%

• Total voters
middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly. Such events are mandatory to view. The whole world will watch them:)

I really hope the Olympics are a reality. It is important to see how big events function during this era of Covid. The athletes alone deserve to exhibit their skills. Dedication and hard work continue even when the outbreak slows down the majority of the population. Not only would it be healing to see your favorites win, but also would bring countries together that have grown apart over the past year and a half.

Which countries that have dispersed are we talking about:confused:?

Last edited by a moderator:
funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
will be skipping thee games this season

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will, I love sports and hope to see the USA do good. I'm bored most of the time so it will help pass the time.

Leousar

Leousar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, it is one of the best event in the world

S

Skripka Dmitriy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course I love these games!

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably not, sports competitions won’t be the the main focus of athletes or the ppl putting it together. So bye 👋🏼 Just one more thing gonna be overly sanctioned for something that 99.9 % ppl survive. And most athletes will care about virtue signaling more then a medal so 🖕🏽.im sorry if some snowflakes melted bcuz of words of some rando on the internet.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.I like to watch the Olympic Games, no matter if it will be during the dawn in my country.But not every day since I need to sleep ,at least, 5 hours.That said, I will watch just some sports like swimming, voleyball or athletics, and , of course the events in which my co-citizens participate.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely yes, there are new disciplines to watch. I'm looking forward to the beginning of the game.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Of course I will see them, I am passionate about sport, it is a ground wire and it helps many people:D

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure I will watch, what you are getting is some of the planets most well trained athletes. Also it only happens every 4 years and it is in such a divergent group of sports. Lastly it is for the pride of one's country that the majority of the athletes perform. Sure there are countries that incentivize their athletes with money or lifelong housing after they get a gold or silver medal, but in general it is for the love of sport and the love of country that most athletes partake.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes of course, my country the netherlands always takes a lot of medals. This makes it much more fun for me. My favorite sports are hockey, swimming and soccer.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Opinion

Yes, I would like to watch these Olympic Games. But, you still need to find time for poker. And for a break from it all.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch as much as I can, just hope it has enough representation to be a truly world event.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very curious to see if how this event will go on this pandemic world that we are living on. Hope that everything happens well and that we can watch a good show. Olympics are my favarite time and we have to wait 4 years to that happen.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I am home, I will watch the Olympics. My hubby and me have been helping his brother fix his house up, so I am not sure if I will be home. Hopefully, USA does have good showing and get lots of medals. I will be hoping for them.

Beatlebug

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t watch baseball so summers are pretty boring for sports. Excited to watch!

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, looking forward to seeing alot of the events since it’s been five years since the last olympics.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes, if we can watch the races in 'human' time. I mean not at 4 in the morning...

J

JOHNNYROD143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No

I won't watch the olympics in 2020. I don't like the olympics because of what happens behind the scenes. I have read consistently that host nations mistreat their citizens when preparing for the games. For instance, I recently was following the news and a gentleman had been evicted twice from his home and given a meager 1.5k dollars to relocate after he was forced from his home in order to make room for a stadium.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I will watch the Olympics, which have specialized athletes from all over the world. I really enjoy watching the Olympics.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course I will you watch the Olympics in Tokyo next week

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely! It's going to be a great show. Probably, the whole world will stop to see the opening.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes of course i will and i will support my national athletes

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport is cool honoration to all sportsmen and girls it is hard to be professional but the olympique games arent that to me like football so thumbs up for all olympioniques