Will the Tampa bay Buccaneers make the playoffs?

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When Cam and the Pats defense reachs one more AFCCG and the Tampa just gets a 6-10 season we talk again about who doesnt even watch the game.
You even looked at the Buc's schedule for 6-10 season? If they win week 1 they could easily win the next five so good luck with that prediction.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You even looked at the Buc's schedule for 6-10 season? If they win week 1 they could easily win the next five so good luck with that prediction.
Okay, just looked their schedule... 8-8, going 1-5 within the division

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That team is a fantasy football powerhouse! lol! With that many weapons and Brady behind the wheel, they should definitely make playoffs. Saints seem to be their biggest threat in that division. I don't see the Falcons or Panthers having a great season.

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will make the playoffs.

They might win the super bowl.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Yes, I think they will make the playoffs this year.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they will but I know that I'll be routing for them.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Lol, stick to your own style of football bud, do you even watch American Football because that comment is ludicrous. Brady a system QB? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't stand Brady, Belichick, or the Patriots but I have to give credit where credit is due and they are probably the best Coach and QB combo of all time. We'll see how Brady compares to the QB he is replacing and how his backup in New England fares in that same system that he was a product of. :rolleyes:[/QU

Agree with you. Mr. Brady at times would get very upset with players or even OC Josh McDaniel when things didn't go as planned. Don't think the players at TB are near as well coached as what Mr. Brady is used to. A frustrated Brady will make mistakes. So I say no to TB making the playoffs.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Fournette, Brady and Gronk are great additions, but can all 3 play 16 games? If they do, they are a strong playoff team. I just don't think 2 of the 3 will play more than 8 games.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gronk looks in pretty good shape and so does Brady. I will say yes! Adding Fournette - that is just to start. Just a little ball control and better defense may help.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tampa Bucs

Hello. This will be a very interesting year. They may just do something now, huh? Hope so.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes for sure with Brady and Gronk definitely.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
has Brady ever thrown a pick-6 before?! First game for the Bucs - unbelievable. There's another 15 games to be played though so hopefully in January I'll look back at this comment and laugh

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure, I never bet against Tom Brady. He just knows how to win when he needs to.

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course they make the playoffs easy. They will smash the raiders if they play this weekend.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they will get in and if brown signs with them that wr core is insane

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Adding Antonio brown surely didn’t hurt their chances giving Tom Brady another lethal target ,I’d say yes they will

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bucs will smash there way to the playoffs as gronk is back.

B

bigplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also they have too many weapons for brady. The defense has good run stopping ability and good corners good team all the way around.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well they seem to have passed their self-destruct button on to the Falcons now so that helps :)

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the defense playing so well and the offense improving week to week I'd say it is a for sure.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know if you can get into the playoffs, but I support them too.
I’d look at what they can do in the playoffs.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm 4 or 5 days late posting this, but, THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!
With 10 wins. In 2010 and I think in 2016 too they won 10 but it wasn't enough

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
has Brady ever thrown a pick-6 before?! First game for the Bucs - unbelievable. There's another 15 games to be played though so hopefully in January I'll look back at this comment and laugh

i'm know i'm quoting my own post, but it's January and I can most certainly look back at this comment and laugh!