Will the Lakers repeat this year and win the NBA championship?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have a solid chance to repeat ,but I don’t think it happens ...there are a few other teams in a better position to win it this season

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The chances are slightly higher as Aldrige is out of the game due to a sick heart. I think that would be a key player in the playoffs. Let's wait for the basic players to come back ...

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
only if the nets are not missing 1 of the big three they have

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nets looked like almost a lock but now Aldridge hung them up abruptly over a heart issue it’s back up in the air with the nets players often being injured and new to each other lakers are looking better all the time to repeat

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With fully healthy Lebron and Davis - yes

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AD returned. But it still takes time to play with new players. Looking forward to the return of LeBron

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With the proper training and mindset. They will repeat it.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lakers are going strong this season, but I think they are not the favorites this year, the team is not even in the top 4 of the west Confederation and I think they will have difficulties to reach the West Final.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is hard, i dont think

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Orlando 103 - 114 Lakers. Better now. Truth and the team is the weakest.

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they can repeat if lebron james and anthony davis both play and are healthy

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't look like the Lakers are playing worse and worse, and I'm afraid they won't make it to the top 6.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The Los Angeles Lakers are among the top favorites for the NBA playoffs. They have 2 of the top 5 players in the NBA. The Lakers have big players and strong shooters. LeBron James and Anthony Davis are extremely dominant players who actually make the Lakers the most talented in the NBA.

Many media outlets claim that the Los Angeles Clippers have better roster depth, and the Milwaukee Bucks have reigning MVP Giannis Adetokumbo. The number of teams competing for the title this year is very large. Fadeaway World presented five reasons why the Los Angeles Lakers will become NBA champions.

The NBA is a league of superstars. Superstars make match results and usually determine who wins the NBA championship. A team with top superstars in the squad usually claims the title and often lifts the trophy over its head at the end of June.

The Lakers have two of the top five players in the NBA. Definitely the best duo in the league. The Clippers have two superstar forwards, but LeBron is better than Kawai Leonard and Davis is better than Paul George. LeBron is the best playmaker in the league and the best player in the world, and Davis is the best big man in the league with outstanding defensive skills. LeBron averaged 25.7 points and 10.6 assists this season, while Davis averaged 26.7 points and 9.4 rebounds. These two players are too good to be beaten in a 4-game winning streak, because they score double-doubles in almost every game.

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a chance. Nets,Utah,Denver, Dallas, Miami, and the clippers all have better chance. Also the suns look complete but we know Chris Paul's post season play is spotty so we will see what happens