Will Kentucky go undefeated?

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's the question of the day for NCAA Basketball. Kentucky is #1 in the country with a record of 28-0. Only 1 team has gone undefeated to win the title, so my guess is Kentucky will lose a game in the NCAA tournament. What do you all think?

B

BOSTON WALLY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think they could do it they have been kicking it up a notch last few games they can smell it

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep i think in the tourney they get KOed

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's VERY VERY possible that they will. They are on their game right now & it being so w/in reach, I think they're gonna step it up even more just to try to accomplish such a feat.

The bad thing is, this type of awesome team will always make the other team that they're playing a bit better. Just like in poker, there's always that cooler waiting to try & beat you.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they go all the way undefeated 40-0.The last team undefeated was Indiana and they went 32-0.I think they will beat Georgia tonight on ESPN & finish the season at RUPP Arena vs Florida Gators.

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe they go undefeated in the regular season but I don't think they make it through all the way in NCAA Tourney. Most every team steps it up a notch in the tourney and there are some teams that could give Ky trouble.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seems likely, but there are no sure things in college sports.

B

BOSTON WALLY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now comes the real test the tourney

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes they will Go Kats Go:icon_joke

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Duke will take Kentucky down in the big dance. The SEC is a cakewalk compared to the ACC.

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the brackets... Duke, Virginia, Gonzaga, my dark horse Notre Dame can stop them... It is going to be fun to watch that is for sure.

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kentucky is the most talented team by far but we can all hope someone beats them in the NCAA tourney. As a UNC fan I would probably root for UVA or maybe even Duke vs Kentucky. I REALLY don't want to see them go undefeated!

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, they will lose soon, i hope hahahaha

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think they have a good chance of not losing, but if they run into a team like Gonzaga who can really score, then maybe there is a chance of a loss

B

BOSTON WALLY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
should beat Arkansas today and enter tourney undefeated but anything can and usually does happen in tourney

charliboulders

charliboulders

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well they sure do have a team to do it, but odds are against them. They definitely have proved themselves with a couple close games they pulled out the victory. But any team on any given day, can beat Kentucky but it won't be easy. I think they will make it to the final four in the tournament and then lose. Go Villanova!!!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
it sure looks like it. It'll be interesting what their region looks like.

J

Johncool19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kentucky just looks so good at times I don't know who can possibly bust them. I Love tourney time. #Marchmadness

M

Mindhun7er

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They will go undefeated and make new record ;)

charliboulders

charliboulders

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what a game today. they dominated and number one seed, of course. they look unstoppable. but hey, what about Albany making the big dance lol. I use to live there.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They will not go undefeated.

Go B1G Ten!

Specifically Iowa

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big surprise, they cruised through the SEC and SEC tourney.... Look at their draw, they play in the weakest region with Kansas the worst #2 seed. The selection committee wants KY 38-0 headed to the final 4!