Who is your favorite NFL team and do you think they'll make the playoffs this season

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's up with the AFC South talk?? I'm calling my Jags to go 9-7 and take the division! Bortles is gonna light up our division no doubt! The Titans have been bad just as long as we have, but Bortles' breakout season was last season and grew a lot in the off-season I'm sure. Mariota will have his this season and grow up during next off-season.. I just really want Andrew Luck to get rocked all season. 3 INTs a game average against our whole division. I hate that overrated bastard.

I would argue that TN has a had few blips on the heart monitor that were more significant than Jacksonville's (13-3 in 2008) but yeah, they had their heyday together and they have had their drought together.

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Garret is awesome, he is not the reason for their failures, he is the reason they have not sucked worse.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm an LA Rams fan (disappointed that they moved from St. Louis because now it's a longer trip to go see them). As for the playoffs? Well, it's simple for them. Their quarterbacking is going to have to be better for that to happen and part of that is improved play from the offensive line, specifically in pass protection.

They have a good defense, so the playoffs are a possibility, but the NFC West is a tough division with Seattle and Arizona so realistically, it's going to likely be a wildcard spot for them. They'll have to be no worse than 9-7 for that to happen, and even that may not be good enough. 10-6 secures a playoff spot in the NFC.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Charlotte should be improved from last season at receiver, but worried about running back. Division schedule is still weak. Should be a good playoff team.

S

stickman0588

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aussie nfl follower here. I like the chargers as i have a friend in san diego who convinced me.
They don't seem to go all that good but oh well.
Broncos are my second team.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DA BEARS!! I dont think they will make the playoffs. But I hope Im wrong. LOL

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Bengals fan. I think they can make the playoffs if they don't lose games that they should win. The AFC North is always tough, and Cleveland has even improved more this time. I see the Bengals making it at 10-6.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a New England Patriots fan since I was a kid. They'll make the playoffs because their division is so soft. That, and the have the best QB (even if he isn't playing until Game 5).