Who is your favorite NFL team and do you think they'll make the playoffs this season

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My team is the Miami Dolphins and I don't think they will make the playoffs this season.

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a college fan first, I was born and grew up in Oregon and am a ducks fan and have been for 25 years (it's crazy to go back and visit Oregon and see all the fan paraphernalia, I have seen a house painted green and gold, which when I was a kid would have been insane and people would have gawked at. I also remembered a lot more beavers fans around Portland when I was little because they were closer to the city; my cynical "I was a fan first" side of me digresses).

Anyway, you're getting more information than you need cause now I live in Tennessee and you can probably imagine my elation when we got Marcus Mariota! I am pulling for them hard to do well but the have a bit of an uphill battle. With Murray and being in the AFC South I am going to be crazy and daring say they will make the playoffs this year! (I look forward to the flack I get for this)

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya Tennessee isn't making the playoffs, they'll be lucky if they even have a winning record, really lucky.. as for the thread, I'm a Packers fan, and I do predict they'll make the playoffs, I'll even take em to win the superbowl

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New Orleans... and no, I suspect we're probably not making the playoffs this year, or for a few more years to come. What a waste of the end of Drew Brees' prime years.

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The AFC south is in trouble though. There isn't a good team. If the Colts can get things together (which I have doubts about) then they will be the clear favorite. Houston lost what little identity they had. Its absolutely a long shot but of all the bottom feeding teams from last season, things don't look horrible for the titans. If Murray actually plays like he did in Dallas, I think they do.

intents09

intents09

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Bears fan via a friend in high school from Chicago getting me into them, I've always lived in Arizona and played and watched the REAL football(soccer) growing up through high school so never really watched football or had interest in a team. I'm currently boycotting the Bears for franchising Jay (insert expletive here) Cutler. I'm not sure there's a person that can't stand him more than me. I haven't watched them in 2 seasons now. So while they have him I root for the Cardinals, the home team.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a NY Giants fan! We have a very good offense but our defense has a lot of holes to fill. Playoffs in our future? I don't think so this year.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huge cowboys fan, and i am still paying for the glory of the early 90s

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a NY Giants fan! We have a very good offense but our defense has a lot of holes to fill. Playoffs in our future? I don't think so this year.

They should trade OBJ for some quality defense or draft picks before he turns into a bigger pre Madonna than he already is, it seems he cares more about being famous than improving on his football talent

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The ONLY TEAM that matters, of course, HOW 'BOUT dem BOYS!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite is the new york jets only way they make the playoffs is if fitzpatrick signs with them

D

Diesss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a die hard Chargers fan. I would like to say they will make the playoffs this upcoming season, honestly, I just can't see how. However, I'll be watching them closely, specially this Bosa kid.

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite is the new york jets only way they make the playoffs is if fitzpatrick signs with them

I hope they give him some respect and some money. He has been underrated for a long time and he deserves a good contract and fan support. It sucks that everyone just views him as a filler role for teams or a back-up. I am sure intents09 would take him in Chicago over Cutler :)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope they give him some respect and some money. He has been underrated for a long time and he deserves a good contract and fan support. It sucks that everyone just views him as a filler role for teams or a back-up. I am sure intents09 would take him in Chicago over Cutler :)

Part of the reason for that though is Chicago massively overpaid for Cutler. The Jets want to avoid making the same mistake (though they're unlikely to be tied to a bad deal over such a long period at least).

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Falcons! We won't win - but I am a fan anyway!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lions fan. Offseason moves look promising. They actually are making moves that make sense, first time I have seen that in 30 years. So I am going to say yes to playoffs.

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Browns!! :cool: will have to wait and see how RG3 adapts to our offense.

S

Stihlhere

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seattle seahawks and uhh yeahhhh I think we got a pretty good chance of winning the west even with the loss of beastmode
GO HAWKS

SnakeEyeLiarDie

SnakeEyeLiarDie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Vikings fan. I'll admit that Peterson is kinda overrated. Teddy Bridgewater is a diamond in the rough. Forgive Blair Walsh. We'll get a superbowl title someday.

We made the playoffs this last season so I think we can do it again.

thechamp5

thechamp5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Vikings fan. I'll admit that Peterson is kinda overrated. Teddy Bridgewater is a diamond in the rough. Forgive Blair Walsh. We'll get a superbowl title someday.

He may have been a little bit overrated last year but he had a year off with no discipline, so I'll cut him some slack. I remember my freshman 15.

PershingSt

PershingSt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huge cowboys fan, and i am still paying for the glory of the early 90s

The ONLY TEAM that matters, of course, HOW 'BOUT dem BOYS!!!!!!!!!!:D

This and this ! If we stay healthy like we have not in the last couple years than Dallas can make the playoffs. I think our coach sucks though so I do not have high hopes for much until he is replaced . . .

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Lol Blair Walsh will never be forgiven in Minnesota, he's the poster boy there for choking, I'm not even a vikings fan and I still can't get over that kick.

sCATpoker

sCATpoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seattle seahawks and uhh yeahhhh I think we got a pretty good chance of winning the west even with the loss of beastmode
GO HAWKS

Now there is a smart person.

Live in Myrtle Beach but Born in Seattle been following them since 1976 when they first started the franchise..Usually make it to Charlotte when they play Carolina..and yes they are taking the NFC West , The NFC, and than The NFL...Go Hawks...

K

kevinmarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's up with the AFC South talk?? I'm calling my Jags to go 9-7 and take the division! Bortles is gonna light up our division no doubt! The Titans have been bad just as long as we have, but Bortles' breakout season was last season and grew a lot in the off-season I'm sure. Mariota will have his this season and grow up during next off-season.. I just really want Andrew Luck to get rocked all season. 3 INTs a game average against our whole division. I hate that overrated bastard.