who is your favorite female and or male wwf wrestlers of all time

N

Nikolaos Tiresias

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
FROOOOMMMM... DEAEAEATH... VAAALEYYY...! WEIGHTING THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY POUNDS (1990)! THEEE...UNDEEERTAKEEER...!

As far the divas, all of them were great and enjoying to watch!:D

johnmenard1

johnmenard1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stone Cold and Chyna, I met stone cold and have his auto on a shirt.

T

Thenextbigthing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stone cold was the shit the undertaker hogan and macho man were badass Rick flare sting golddust was a creep wrestling use to be the shit when I was a kid. I catch it here and there but it doesn't have the same effect as it did. I use to look up to those guys loved playing wcw on the n64 beating people with bats and chairs what a blast thinking I'm going to look for my old consoles and start playing lol

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All time - Macho Man Randy Savage & Jake "The Snake" Roberts!

These days, I'm a big fan of Finn Balor, Becky Lynch, and Daniel Bryan (though he may not wrestle again due to his neck injuries).

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the early years ,Playful thinks aboot Dick the Bruiser lol

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd have say its a close one for me between Ultimate Warrior and Sting.
I remember going to see Hulk in person in San Diego around 1990 it was
cool.

You definitely can't go wrong either way

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow the 123 Kid!

I would have to agree. Hell in a Cell Match vs undertaker! Youtube It if you have no idea what Im talking about!

Just recently went to my 1st RAW this year and even tho he wasn't there his presence was felt! Great Show. The hype for Wrestlemania was nuts! I heard his music hit and damn near shyt my pants.

Sting has actually made his way back into wrestling!

Well being that I'm "grown" now and did at 1 time fall off of wrestling I've been watching recently for over 6 years now with my son. I have a bunch of wrestlers I like but all time fav would obv be Hogan as a kid, Toss up between The Rock/Stone Cold/Mankind a.k.a Mick Foley during the Attitude Era, and now I love the Big Guy a.k.a RyBack and who doesnt like random RKO's outta nowhere? As far as females hands down Lita. Her heart inside the ring was unreal and she put her body on the line as much as the men did and I believe that earned her a well deserved spot in the HOF. Though it has changed a lot through the years I still get caught up in the story lines of it all.

Feed me more

The Undertaker throws Mankind off the top of the Hell in a - YouTube

Undertaker Chokeslam Mankind Through Hell In A Cell - YouTube

Couldn't find the whole match on youtube but if you want to see it, its Hell in The Cell 1998 and you can watch that and ALL other PPVs for only $9.99/Mo

http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork

Lol only 9.99 a month good promoting hope Vince is paying you for that

Randy Savage and Elizabeth. She was no wrestler but I don't care:p

Lol it's cool Elizabeth was a diva in her own right who didn't have love for her r.i.p. macho man. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh

I personally don't like wrestling now, but when i was a kid it was da bomb. I remember the undertaker, stone cold Steve Austin, Bret the hitman hart, 123 kid and tatanka.

All great stars Bret heart was one of my top 5 of all time the heart foundation in my top 5 tag teams of all time thanks for sharing

Mick Foley is god.

We are all man kind

Last edited by a moderator:
toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scotty2hotty! !!!!!

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course Hulk Hogan. He was the best wrestler of all time no doubt about it. The crowd loved him as a "good guy" and loved him also as a "bad guy". He archieved everything in wrestling and noone ever could fire up the crowd as he could.

I didnt watch women wresling, but some1 mentioned Miss Elisabeth here. Oh yes, she was the best woman in wresling, tho she wasnt a wrestler. RIP Elisabeth.

Attachments

• Miss_Elizabeth.jpg
    Miss_Elizabeth.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 21
D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol only 9.99 a month good promoting hope Vince is paying you for that

Haha Im sure the true wrestling fans understood that but for those who did not...
I was just bringing attention to the network.

I was kinda iffy about the situation of the joke for "promoting" didnt wanna get into trouble

:p Yea I''l take a gift subscription Boss!

But you cant beat that. Its a steal.
It awesome to show my son who paved the way for all of these wrestlers nowadays.

T

Tu Ng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is between The Rock and Stone Cold

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Scotty2hotty! !!!!!

Lol I remember that dude very entertaining

Of course Hulk Hogan. He was the best wrestler of all time no doubt about it. The crowd loved him as a "good guy" and loved him also as a "bad guy". He archieved everything in wrestling and noone ever could fire up the crowd as he could.

I didnt watch women wresling, but some1 mentioned Miss Elisabeth here. Oh yes, she was the best woman in wresling, tho she wasnt a wrestler. RIP Elisabeth.

R.i.p. here here

Haha Im sure the true wrestling fans understood that but for those who did not...
I was just bringing attention to the network.

I was kinda iffy about the situation of the joke for "promoting" didnt wanna get into trouble

:p Yea I''l take a gift subscription Boss!

But you cant beat that. Its a steal.
It awesome to show my son who paved the way for all of these wrestlers nowadays.

Lol glad you got it. i do the same thing with my daughter it's a beautiful thing to enjoy something you your self once enjoyed as a kid with your child makes you appreciate what the old timers use to say time flies ;) good luck at the tables

Last edited by a moderator:
onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This one) HH /

2235894713_Survivor_Series_1991___Hulk_Hogan_Vs_Undertaker_03_xlarge.jpeg

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used to see alot of the WWF wrestlers coming into a bar I bounced at (outside of Toronto) and at a Gold's Gym I worked at (just around corner from the bar). They'd come in to train before shows at Maple Leaf Gardens.
Guys like Rick Rude, Hulk Hogan, Greg 'THe Hammer' Valentine, & many, many others.
There was one Saturday afternoon when Hulk Hogan was there training. He hooked up with one of the gals in the gym, then came up to the front desk asking for a taxi. I called up a company & passed him the phone. When the dispatcher/operator asked 'who was the cab for', he responded, "The Hulkster". He ended up having to repeat himself a few times before they sent the cab... "ahh.. it's the Hulkster..... no... The HULKSTER!.... you know.. Hulk Hogan!"

Who was my favourite? idk... not sure. I actually some photo-shoots done with a few of them & had my pics. featured in newspaper too. I guess I'd have to go with Rick Rude. He used to hangout longer at the bar & go with us to some of the after hours bars when our bar closed.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's a great story PO that was a golden age of wrestling, Rick Rude loved to party (one of the reasons he's not with us anymore) he was also one of the legit tough guys in the business, a lot of wrestlers didn't want to **** with him.

F

Fase

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont know female wrestler a lot , male i have to choice stone cold he was so cool.

H

haystack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it would be Stone Cold Steve Austin (Cause thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so.

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always liked the road warriors ,and Ricky Steamboat.......scorp