Who wins the Copa América?

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Copa America is very difficult, for me argentina does not have it easy in the final, I know that they are going to be in the final, now in the other key Colombia vs Uruguay it will be a heart-stopping match, the two teams are well plugged into the tournament, also with good results, but for me it is between Uruguay and Argentina, I hope Argentina wins.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, Uruguay, Colombia plays the best soccer, but I think the weight of the Argentine jersey is very strong 💪!

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first I thought it would be Uruguay, in the last few games I changed to Colombia (for the performance presented), that is, probably Argentina... ☺️

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina should be the winner in today´s game and play the final against Uruguay or Colombia.I don´t expect any surprise tonight.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The final that Argentina Colombia was waiting for. I hope that my country will win and that the English will win the European Championship. I want us to play against them in the intercontinental final to beat them:)

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
argentina should easily beat colombia , and spain should beat england . but in soccer you never know !

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Despite the fact Colombia had to play with 10 players part of the game, they played so well that deserve to play the final against Argentina.Uruguay is a very strong team though.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uruguay v Colombia was a bit tasty. Unfortunately for the wrong reasons.

Not a good look.
The guy really went up there to participate in the brawl lmfao 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 never saw something like this before ⚽😆

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently, he was up there 'protecting his family'.
Yeah i saw it. But they should just leave if they feel unsafe and/or talk to security.

In the video u can only see him going up in anger and randomly hitting people 😅

They are hot boiled when it comes to football down in south america lol...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Argentina starts with the first chance, but it won't be easy for them

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It doesn't matter who wins the America's Cup. The lack of interest of the United States in this tournament was very great. The soccer fields were in poor condition, as well as the training camps where there were teams like Bolivia that some days could not even train. Maybe nobody cares because it's Bolivia. I also read that in the stadium where the Argentina-Colombia grand final will be played there was a recital days ago haha. Maybe the United States wasn't that interested in the organization because it's not a sport they invented. I can't imagine a shabby basketball court or a volleyball court, etc. They just cared about raising as much money as possible.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's an important business kicking a piece of leather filled with air. 😉
By now i saw some more videos in which u can see fans of Uruguay attacking colombians just after the game finished.

I dont believe this "familly in danger" story. Its just an excuse to why he participated in the brawl imo.

Last edited:
seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Sí, lo vi. Pero deberían irse si no se sienten seguros o hablar con seguridad.

En el video solo se lo puede ver levantarse enojado y golpear a la gente al azar 😅

Están muy emocionados cuando se trata de fútbol en Sudamérica, jajaja.
If that's true, on this side of the world, we're very passionate. But that doesn't mean that things like this don't happen in Europe, in addition to the racism that is always present in Europe. It can be seen that they still have complexes with people of color.

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Racism and corruption are a global disease. There is no 'we're better than you at this'.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Argentina probably gets the trophy .Its been fixed for them since the start of the tourney.