Who wins the 145th Kentucky Derby ?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Track is super sloppy so anything can happen. Improbable has shown he can run on this.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum security has won on a sloppy track also.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holy crap on the DQ. This is going to pay a monster amount. Would have been better off throwing darts to pick a winner.

51k super. 11k triple.

Had none of that.

Last edited:
Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what race is Kentucky Derby, it's fine DQ Maximum Security bothers other horses in the curve and that dividend the Country House

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't have disqualified him. The 2 people who flagged him actually were right next to him, and a little ahead of him after that incident. Neither had the gas in the tank to even finish top 5. Maximum on the other side of it blasted through. He would have won easier without the accident, they should have taken that into account.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First time in the Derby there is a disqualification but my question is why? Although maybe it caused a small inconvenience that happens in all races I personally believe that Maximum Security was tainted a great race is a great horse and should have kept his undefeated, there was not enough reason to disqualify him.
Country House did a great race but it must have finished in the second place. I wish him luck in the preakness stake. It will be very difficult for him to win it.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First time in the Derby there is a disqualification but my question is why? Although maybe it caused a small inconvenience that happens in all races I personally believe that Maximum Security was tainted a great race is a great horse and should have kept his undefeated, there was not enough reason to disqualify him.
Country House did a great race but it must have finished in the second place. I wish him luck in the preakness stake. It will be very difficult for him to win it.

Max went wide in the stretch impeding War of Will. Enough so that they DQ'd him. He didnt need to. Maybe there was a puddle or maybe War of Will was so close his front legs clipped the hind legs of Max and that went missed by the stewards.