Who will win the Champions League: Chelsea or The City?

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
City really wants this trophy. That may work against them, but I have to believe they will win. They are the better team and would win 7 out of 10, but Chelsea has a good chance. If Chelsea scores first, this is gonna be a great game.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today there will be a match in Manchester, so to speak, a rehearsal, interestingly it will affect the tactics of the teams. there will be a tactical game, coaches will deceive each other, or today and in the final there will be just a battle, and then come what may.
in this pair of finalists on the side of Chelsea.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to both teams !!
Chelsea eliminated Real Madrid
Manchester City eliminated Paris Saint German ....

and do you think who will be champion? !!

I think both teams have excellent players, but who I think will make the difference is called Guardiola, he is a football genius, he plays nice when possible, and he plays to win when necessary.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City, but all teams that I said that were the favorites lost (Bayern and PSG)So, apparently, I'm not being a good predictor.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With new coach I don't even know what to expect from Chelsea.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess Man City will win as they can now "relax" in the league to focus on the final. Chelsea on the other hand still need to secure a top 4 spot and they have the FA cup final against Leicester.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The main unlucky player of recent years - " MS "under Guardiola" goes out of his way" to win the long-awaited Champions Cup, but at most gets to the quarterfinals stage. Last time, the "sheikhs" again underestimated the opponent and sensationally flew to 1/4 of the French "Lyon". Either bad luck, or some kind of curse hangs over Manchester City in the UEFA Champions League. However, now the "sheikhs" are as close as possible to the trophy and should not miss it. According to the composition, we can not say that the "citizens" are weak: they have a star or an expensive prospect in every position, and the team play is at a very high level. Previously, the weakest side of "MS" was "defense", but this season everything is different: with Ruben Dias, it is almost impossible to break through "City"! And the attack of "City" is simply space and is ready to destroy any opponent. Despite the fact that the main center forwards of "MS" Aguero and Jesus are not in the best shape, in attack, Guardiola's team works like a clock and breaks absolutely any opponent. In the semi-finals, the "citizens" twice beat the serious " PSG "and now the "Mancunians" are the main contender to win the UEFA Champions League.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
City will be the newest champion!
Congratulations to English football, which has the most competitive local championship in Europe, and the result is there, again 2 English teams in the final. What's more, they are 2 different teams from the last English final that had Liverpool and Spurs.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thomas Tuchel not cute for me, but I don't like Man.city any more :) Therefore, the victory of a young aggressive team from London it's beautiful! :) the Chelsea game and the progress of the young guys, looks amazing and winning the Champions League I think is possible :), i wait, beautiful attacking football, a lot of goals, a beautiful denouement and a Chelsea victory :)

L

Lexand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It took Pep Guardiola a long time to lift another Champions League cup.
Manchester takes it easy.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like both teams because both teams play a dynamic dynamic game. But I think Manchester City will win.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea will win the Champions League in extra time)

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Our Ukrainian Zinchenko plays in Manchester, because all of Ukraine is for Manchester City!:):):):)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.To be honest,this was not the final I was waiting for.,but if I had to choose one team,I would choose Chelsea because since Tuchel arrived the team is playing a fast and good football with all the players helping each other. Good luck with your bets ,mates.

M

marcopolo12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm rooting for Chelsea Blue because Pulisic is a local guy and I know his father.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Based on Chelsea actual form I think CITY's the favourite to lift the trophy but in a final everything is possible.

V

vinest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City must show professional play and win

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will definitely cheer and bet on Chelsea. Tuchel has some surprises in store for the townspeople.