Who is the best coach in the Champions League

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jurgen Klopp all the way! I hope he finally wins a major trophy after a couple of years! The biggest of all trophies that is.

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that he is Jürgen Klopp, i think this time he emostrates a good knowledge an beats Barcelona with Messi.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's Jurgen Klopp.

I respect Pep Guardiola a lot, but I think that Klopp deserves the title as the best Ch.L manager this season.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Klopp definitely. Over the last couple of seasons proves. Ah and perhaps Guardiola

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kloop

definetky jurgen kloop he has reached in the last 5 years more champions league finals than any other coach and with teams that have a budget finally being able to win the champions league this year

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best Champions League Coach? Probably need to answer Zidane. But I will answer Jose Mourinho

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ajax coach was best

He took a young team of mostly unknown players ( well , they were to start the season anyway ) and almost got to the final match ! I will root for upcoming , quite different squads for years to come .

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's nothing really to choose between Klopp and Guardiola they are the best two managers in the world right now.

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to mention the work of Ajax Erik ten Haga, but for me, Pachetino became the best coach of the Champions League. He brought the team to the first final in its history without transfers and thanks to his exact substitutions during the match. And Liverpool and so was considered one of the favorites before the tournament.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zidane is not even talking about anything here !!!!!!!! 2.5 years to win 3 Champions League !!! it seems to me that no one will ever repeat it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Klopp

currently y think jurgen kloop is the best coach since he has taken teams that were average and reached top level and a lot of champions league finals. Guardiola is my second pick but since he left barca he has not been able to prove himself

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jurgen Klopp and Vladan Milojevic :D They both made grate succeses with clubs in UCL last two years :D One has won UCL and other get Red Star in UCL after 25 years,two years in a row :D

Potate4850

Potate4850

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. This topic is to my liking)) I have been a big fan of Liverpool since the matchless times of Michael Owen. And with what inspiration I watched the game of Liverpool in the midst of champions and the Premier League. The question was who is the best coach of the Champions League. last season, this is definitely Jürgen Klopp. He had several attempts before that, but he always lacked something, but he did it and did it beautifully. How did they get through Bavaria and Barcelona? The match against Barcelona at Anfield, I can watch endlessly))) when Klopp arrived Liverpool was going on, it is not clear what. Transfers were not at all Liverpool level. Balotteli and Lambert is not a level at all. The bug came and immediately went standing transfers and how the team changed. Therefore, I think he deserved the best coach of the last Champions League Jurgen Klopp. Two finals in a row is not easy, but he did it and did it beautifully !!! He should become not just the best coach in the Champions League but the best coach of the year !!! Thank you all for your attention)) YNWA