Who is the best coach in the Champions League

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm curious about your opinion in this topic, because this is the most competitive tournament and the coaches have one of the if not the biggest role in this sport.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I also think that Guardiola is one of the best coaches that are left to compete, but now he is in a hard situation right now, because of the disadvantage of one goal that they have,but I'm sure that he will prove himself tonight with his tactics and will push his team to the semi-final.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today, Pepe Guardiola.
Zidane does not have a lot of experience as a coach but in the future he can be one of the best in the World.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my humble opinion Pep Guardiola, despite Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp is in a great phase

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without any doubt Pep Guardiola

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For my Zidane for his consecutive Champions although Ancelotti is a great coach

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I wonder whether first 7 people in this thread are actually going to change their opinion ;)

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best manager

in my opinion guardiola is the best manager in the champions considering all the years he has managed and what he has achieved. However, currently i think Kloop is in a better level than guardiola, he has taken liverpool to be a top level club fighting again this year for the champions league and after doing a great job in dortmund being on a budget

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hard to say Pep after today. Poch outcoached him...

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guardiola is extremely good, but unfortunately last night against Tottenham he didn't have enough luck and it was kinda unfair, because one of the Tottenham's goals was against the rules (using a hand in this situations)

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After this weeks results you got to say Eric Ten Hag Ajax have limited funds compared to Juve and co yet they pulled that off, coach of the year for me, Juve are simply the best and that's coming from a Englishman :)

I'm curious about your opinion in this topic, because this is the most competitive tournament and the coaches have one of the if not the biggest role in this sport.

L

Ltech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ajax coach

I consider the 2019 season as Erik ten Hag being the best coach in the champions league. The ability to lead a young team to the semifinals and in a competitive way, eliminating large European teams led me to this analysis. Brazilian David Neres is playing very well.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know for sure who is the best coach,but I know who is the coolest guy.Klopp for me is a really awesome dude and I like him the most as a person.He is always smiling and his reactions are the best.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't know for sure who is the best coach,but I know who is the coolest guy.Klopp for me is a really awesome dude and I like him the most as a person.He is always smiling and his reactions are the best.

Don't you remember his Dortmund-days... I doubt that specially then he was always smiling(specially when making faces on ref in some games)

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jürgen Klopp "Kloppo" is the best and most authentic coach of the Champions League. He always manages to motivate his players and get the last out of himself. His interviews are all very credible and always a bit funny.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today - Klopp, but the coach and the entire staff, I would say

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the question is: who is the best coach in the Champions League today? that's my answer: Jurgen Klopp. even if he does not win tomorrow at Tottenham, all exactly two years in a row brought the team to the Champions League final. therefore I wish him to lift the trophy. that's fair.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Jurgen Klopp and Erik ten Hag