What is your opinion about sports betting? Do you think it is more reliable than pok

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Sports betting is very difficult if you want to hit more sports results. And often the favorites know how to stumble, so many times it's a waste of money. You have to have a lot of knowledge and a lot of luck to make money on sports betting. That’s my opinion, but it doesn’t have to mean I’m 100% right. There are always individuals who manage to earn something, but they are in a large minority.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
In sports betting you don't handle the result, you don't play either, and you expect third parties to do their part! While in poker you are the one who makes your own decisions, bet or fold

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I enjoy putting money on a game I'm going to be watching anyway and do a bit of research before hand to see some stats and make a decision. I feel like its very similar to poker in that I cannot control the cards I'm deal just like I can't control how the players in sports play, but it is some extra excitement for sure. Personally, my sports betting has been pretty decent but I wouldn't go as far to say it's more reliable than poker. Probably similar in my experience.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps it is because the profit from sports betting is seen faster and apart from that you do not have to spend hours glued to a screen or at a table. On the contrary, you only have to wait for a result to know if you won or not, in poker something peculiar happens that does not happen in sports, you have a medium range of profit, you may not win the biggest prize, but you can earn a share of the pot, in sports, either you win or you lose, there is no middle ground. Regards.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars