satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Karate do

I have been practicing martial arts for a long time, I like to watch some fights on traditional sports channels.:cool:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Gonzaga Bulldogs, hopefully they can finally bring home the NCAA title this year.

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always liked watching football. Earlier I also watched tennis and biathlon on TV, but now only football.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport is figure skating, then football, I like the English football team Liverpool. And I also like to watch boxing, fights without rules, it is very entertaining and interesting. In general, sport is always interesting, all types, but the most favorite are the ones listed above.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello colleagues, my favorite sport to watch is soccer, and baseball, although I also watch formula one ... :D

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Horse racing
My perfect afternoon, a nice little tourney while watching the racing and listening to some tunes
Happy days��

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like football, tennis and american football.

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
American football!! Playoff hockey and baseball is exciting too

P

Porcelaine4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best sports to watch for me is downhill skiing, especially slalom races! Close to the top is table tennis, but only if the camera angle is right. Sometimes the angle is so bad that you can't see how fast the ball is or with what spin it is played.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Baseball is way to slow and so is football when you compare it to pretty much non-stop action in Hockey and Basketball. I watched a Women's college field hockey championship the other day on T.V. and it was very exciting and fast paced. I guess Soccer is pretty "busy" also, but quite a bit of "nothing kicks" and passes.

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love and I can watch a game of European football. Martial arts box, mma, k-1.:)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love most all sports except maybe ice-skating! My favorite is American football! I love the New England Patriots! We will see how they are this year without Tom Brady and the whole virus thing preventing practice!
A very close second is baseball- The Boston Redsocks! Can you tell I'm from the U.S. east coast? :2in1:
I once seriously engaged in boxing! Therefore, this is my favorite, and I also like to watch game types (basketball, football, and much more!

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite sport is professional league soccer, even though I actually like all sports

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I love to watch all kind of sports, especially football.

dacrackman_187

dacrackman_187

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sports

I love watching sports baseball hockey soccer got into that for the 2014 world cup hockey in the last 5 yrs. But my favorite has to be football. Watching the MN Vikings with my dad or brothers drinking some brews and eating gameday food! Theres nothing better I dont think i could be have at a tailgater though so I stay home and watch:cool:

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because of my culture it is always soccer .. nevertheless I love baseball .. my team yanques from new york .. times ago I was satisfied to see the greatest of the Chicago bulls .. Michael jordan, era of all excellent players .. more Nowadays I left my taste buds for The plaser of what really impressed me ... the game of poker. where you also compete ... tastes and pleasures of each person ...

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to love football when I played club Barcelona. Now, probably, too, football, the world championship.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cybersport

i love esports DOTA 2 league of legends Valorant hearthstone I started watching Dota 2 back in 2013 and after that I became a fan of this game and watch tournaments regularly

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football fans .
He likes to watch it.
I played football when I was in school.

What I'm still very happy to watch is fake skating and dances.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer because it is very interesting, and dynamic, moreover than before and now I practice it, and it is a passion that one feels for each one's favorite team, and at any moment there may be an entry that changes the outcome of the game, I also like watching basketball but it is not so exciting only in the final moments, and baseball is very tiring to watch they last for hours and hours and little happens, I only see the results.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars