What is your favorite sports to watch

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching football (NFL) but the past few seasons it has been really frustrating me. It is just not the same game that it used to be. Kickoffs pretty much being automatic touch back takes out one of the most exciting parts of the game. Also all the penalties for touching the QB has gotten way out of hand. This last super bowl was complete BS also. It is obvious that the NFL wanted their poster boy Patrick Mahomes to win and they accomplished that by having the refs call penalties that favored the Chiefs. For example the Chiefs lead the league in offensive holding penalties during the season yet in the super bowl they were not flagged for it one time and they were up against the best pass rush in the league. The integrity of the game is just not what it used to be and I have not even got into how they black balled Kapernick until they realized that he had a legitimate reason for protesting and quickly turned their narrative on their opinion of him. I just hate to see what the game that I grew up loving very much has come to.

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently it's Football due to the season. Recently I've been watching a ton of classic recordings on youtube of golf tournaments from the late 90's an early 2000's with the legends of the game. The commentary on the televised circuit of the PGA is very entertaining.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Since I was born I have watched football with my whole family. It is the most popular sport in my country. I love football

B

Boodah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch to any sports in the sports channel. But my favorites are NFL, MLB and Baskteball.

Blurt Reynolds

Blurt Reynolds

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skateboarding is my favourite to watch, it’s rad

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I am from Canada unlike most of y'all, I don't watch soccer like at all I personally just find it pretty boring. I personally like watching hockey and baseball.

Soccer, although my girlfriend says they are men with long underwear running after a ball.:eek:

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch two sports, soccer and basketball.

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all...i like sports live or tv...hockey is a favorite..soccer and football are good also

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like Brazilian football.

Gosto muito do futebol brasileiro.
Nasci aqui, joguei futebol e gosto muito.
I have a great passion for Grêmio de Porto Alegre, world champion and several times in South America and brazil.
I also like to play chess and poker.
Hugs.

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I was born here, I played football and I like it a lot.
I have a great passion for Grêmio de Porto Alegre, world champion and several times in South America and Brazil.
I also like to play Chess and Poker.
Hugs.

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching biathlon. It is a winter sport that combines cross-country skiing and shooting. It is very exciting to watch the Biathlon World Cup.

P

pcurley17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love watching swimming in the olympics
and of course football world cup

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm Brazilian, and for a change I love football (soccer). However, the best sports to watch and follow are the Americans, due to their competitiveness, so my favorites are:
1 - NFL;
2 - Nascar;
3 - Soccer
4 - MLB;
5 - NBA.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aside playing poker, I really love watching it too. This aside, it's football certainly. Also, snooker is hell of game I love.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like football and hockey. I really love these sports, and I also love to play and watch them on TV.

L

ludolh31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like Curling and ice skating (mostly during the Olympics)

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I really do not have any favorite sport to watch, well if it comes to seeing them on television I think it would be football when they play for the world cup nothing more and when they play the qualifications for the world cup, but I am not a fan either as to see them in I live and buy my ticket

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
College football is the best always a fast and good game they all try there best.

S

stank12345

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golf the best especially the masters

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars