What is your favorite Olympic Sport?

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching basketball under FIBA rules and refs actually calling travels, not like the NBA.

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like basktball very much.It's the best sport for me.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my favorite sports is ice hockey. Due to the constant movement hockey has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system.
In hockey grow strong guys, because any training includes not only the respiratory load, but also the intense work of the muscles of the shoulder girdle and leg muscles. A strong hockey player will be able to stand up for himself in the future.
In hockey reaction and speed are extremely necessary. All players move at high speed on skates, and the puck sometimes flies at a speed of 100 km/h. If after watching a hockey match to watch football, the first time it may seem that the players move like snails.
In addition to a well-developed circulatory system hockey player receives hardening from respiratory diseases.
From a psychological point of view, hockey players are more balanced, as all aggression is left on the field.
Teenagers better survive the transition age, when children no longer obey their parents. Regular subordination to the coach has a positive effect.
Since hockey is a team game, children from childhood develop the skill of working in a team, and some of them develop leadership qualities.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching basketball under FIBA rules and refs actually calling travels, not like the NBA.

<3 so true. I like Basketball and Gymnastics. Track is also usually and enjoyable watch, especially the sprinter events.

B

bgmyshu24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favourite Olympic sport is Football, for sure

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hockey and Athletics- But usually I don't have enough time to watch all these competitions

L

legrowsr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hockey during the winter Olympics is great to watch.

G

grupus21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your favorite Olympic sport?

Olympic sports table tennis and hockey and others

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the disciplines of Athletics in general I consider to be the spirit of the games.

I can't imagine the Olympics without them.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Biathlon, ski jumps:driver::driver::driver:

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100 meters sprint best 10 seconds in every olympics

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
soccer
volleyball
swimming
fitness

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your favorite Winter Olympic and Summer Olympic Sport?

Difficult to distinguish. I watch those disciplines in which Ukrainian athletes participate. I'm worried about my own people, otherwise it's not interesting to watch.

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite sport is Taekwondo. I started practicing Taekwondo as a teenager and never regretted it. Perfect for both girls, women and boys, men! The advantages of this sport is that it develops a reaction that I did not even know about, the only martial art in which there is even grace, everything is easy. The most important plus, only the legs are involved, you only cover yourself with your hands and block the blows. Develops flexibility, agility, stretching, willpower and the desire to win! Of all the types of martial arts, I consider one of the best types for children.

Life is a game , play beautiful

W

williemays56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite olympic sport

winter is speedskating and jumping. Summer is sprints and high jump

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one of my favorite Olympic sports is the javelin throw because you always have to print synchronization on the arm

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Summer Olympics is long jump and for Winter Olympics is ice hockey.