What is your favorite football team??

T

Thibi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah go go Arsenal;)Arsen Wergen is best coach :)hope they will win champion league

Acehigh562

Acehigh562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Niners Nation nobody got it better than us beside Michigan LMAO dam front office screw up let harbarug get away i seen this coming i was preaching it all offseason when they let him go how u gonna let him go after 2 nfc titles games and a superbowl apperance first 3 years there suppose to be 2 super bowl championship Kyle willaim fumble and kap choke against ravens garbage kap still look lost out there playing QB this season hes getting bench how we go from super bowl contenders to rebuilding dam all bad FRONT OFFICE SCREW UP BIG TIME WE NEED HARBURG BACK

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like PSG, there plays a great player - Ibrahimovic

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dinamo Zagreb, my first love and Manchester United, my biggest love.

Wayne Rooney #10 love this animal, true warrior and a team player, also one of the most complete football players in the sport today. :)

J

JamaicanKid

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona from Spain
Arsenal from England

My all time favorite footballers are Thierry Henry, Zinadine Zidan and Ronaldinho (In no particular order)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona OFC. :)
Yesterday they defeated Real Madrid (0-4). It was an easy win, I couldnt Real recognize by their playing...

P

ProntoGM

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since childhood, I am a fan of Dinamo Kiev. If you take the foreign clubs, I'm a fan of Manchester United and the English style of play :party:

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since childhood, I am a fan of Dinamo Kiev. If you take the foreign clubs, I'm a fan of Manchester United and the English style of play :party:

Hope Dynamo and Man Utd will get their wins agains Porto and PSV! Yarmolenko is really good now.