Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer basketball and poker))))

Basketball is fun to play at the park or with friends.

I love to swim every summer either at the pool or at the sea / ocean

Not me. I know how to swim, but I guess I'm more of a land creature :D On the hot days, I'll go to the beach or a swimming pool, but only on the hottest days of the year for me. On the somewhat hot or cooler days, I enjoy other outdoor activities such as playing golf.

Beach Volley :D

Yes :) Beach volleyball is really fun. I only seem to play it at parties or gatherings at the beach though - so I don't play it a ton, but it is great fun.

LOL im from canada and never thought i would see hockey in july lol but im happy for hockey all year round heres to a good short season hopfully it will get back to normal. After trump hahaha

Hey my fellow-winter lover :D I love winter, snow and stuff like playing hockey. As a USA citizen, I'm eager for life to get back to normal too :)

My favorite summer sport is football.

My favorite sport to play in the summer is golf, but I enjoy pretty much all sports.

Tennis and golf the best way to get exercise and relax

I love golf, but I never got into tennis. A few friends of mine took up tennis (some even got really good with it), but it never interested me a lot. I hear there are many similarities to golf and tennis though.

Baseball and basketball at the park are probably my two favorite summer sports other than golf.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite sport to play in the summer is golf, but I enjoy pretty much all sports.
Golf is a game for rich people. In our country, this game is not popular at all!

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like watching baseball and I’m looking forward to the Olympics this summer. I also play waffle ball and basketball.

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I like all sports :D:icon_sant But i love basketball

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the one in the olympics like rowing, track and field.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
For me it's fishing (saltwater surf casting). In the Spring if the weather and sea conditions are good, Summer and Autumn. Autumn is usually the best. It's Autumn (Fall) in new zealand now, so I'll be fishing whenever I can.

adoadoado76

adoadoado76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

I also love swimming and a bit of fitness:):)