What sports do you like and what do you practice?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love all sports,:ridinghor,i used to play Football,Baseball,Volleyball and Hockey in school,took up Boxing and Tai Kwon Do as a teen,,was also the Handball champion in my city.I still play Softball on sundays in the summer,,,Golf and Tennis are fun to play and i like to Mountain-bike also.:) Stay active to stay young!! :dancing:

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorites to watch:

-Soccer
-Cycling
-Basketball
-MMA/Boxing
-Tenis
-Baseball

I only practice Cycling but not too much.

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love mix fight and football!!!

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to watch football basketball, handball and like watch boxing and pro fights.
From sports, I am practice drinking beer upside down in heavy category.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play basketball. Basketball is considered one of the most exciting and spectacular sports. But do not forget that this type of physical activity can not only give the opportunity to spend an interesting time, but also to improve health, both physical and psychological.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Football but unfortunately I was not born with skill and I had no competence to supply the lack of skill

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite sport is definately football but it is a little rough on the body to play as you get older :). The only things I practice these days are getting a good jog in so I don't rot away in front of the PC

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like basketball, football and baseball. I used to play all 3 but now I'm too old.

D

dbv1799

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in the summer to play football. in winter, skate and play hockey

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m a pro boxer from more than one year right now I practice any sport; fútbol,basketball,tennis... I love sport to me to sport means live so any time any where .:D

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch football and play in my free time as a midfielder

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to keep myself in shape, I used to play football, now I swim three times a week, only this is enough time.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football, basketball, baseball. Only play basketball. body too fragile to play Football. LOL

E

Evgich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Football is my passion. Especially mini.

C

CrimsonKroc5309

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AMERICAN football!!! ROLL TIDE!!!

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basketball is my favorite by far. Huge NBA fan and also follow NCAA and High School basketball. I used to work at a gym where I could practice as long as I wanted with the whole court to myself overnight but I just switched jobs 3 months ago that pays more but I haven't had time to go to the gym and train.

I'm in my prime at 28, am very athletic and average to tall (6'2") with 6'4" wingspan. I can windmill, tomahawk, 360 dunk, self ally-oop, you name it. Most gyms I go to, I'm one of, if not the best player and shooter there, also usually the most athletic. My passing and court vision is also one of my best attributes as well as shot-block timing on the defensive end.

I never played professionally anywhere because of life circumstances and possibly because I'm just not good or big and strong enough or lack of actual league experience, but I've been told I could play college or overseas by a ton of people. Now, I just play to stay sharp and in shape both mentally and physically. I want to train shooting mechanics to kids and young adults as a side job since I had a shooting mentor as a teenage who taught me how to shoot the ball as proficiently as I do today.

Basketball will always be a passion of mine.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars