What sports do you like and what do you practice?

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I am a lover of all sports, but I only practice basketball and jogging or marathon. I also practiced baseball but very little, I was more inclined to basketball. I also took a swim and ran a bicycle. My dream was to participate in a triathlon but it never happened.

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally enjoy athletics as a whole, I do however probably enjoy playing baseball the least out of hockey, soccer, baseball and basketball. I'm past the age where I'm going to play sports competitively, now I mostly just train to stay somewhat in shape.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play football(with friends, 5on5) and i like to play darts, practicing at home and playing tournaments with cousins. ( I just won today against them so im pretty happy right now.):icon_rr:

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I generally enjoy athletics as a whole, I do however probably enjoy playing baseball the least out of hockey, soccer, baseball and basketball. I'm past the age where I'm going to play sports competitively, now I mostly just train to stay somewhat in shape.

As I said before, I am fascinated by all sports. But there are sports that can not be practiced in my country but that does not mean that I do not like them and I follow them on television; like for example the hockey.

I usually play football(with friends, 5on5) and i like to play darts, practicing at home and playing tournaments with cousins. ( I just won today against them so im pretty happy right now.):icon_rr:

I also like football, when I was in high school I played a lot of indoor soccer

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Are darts a sport or an activity?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch and play basketball because its a sport where the shooting aspect is fun.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play football, one of my favourite sports. You need a skill, good team-play and it requires a lot of running and working. This sport isn't for lazy people. Now It's winter season and we train indoors, really hate to play indoors.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play basketball and hockey. I usually playpick up games of basketball 2 or 3 times A week. I m normally on the ice three times a week too practicing.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I like all kinds of sports activities... :)

When I was 8 year old girl :D I start karate and ballet at the same time and stay in sports(arts) good 12 years..
I moved to Thailand 2002 and praticed muay thai 3years...

Now I'm 36 year old women who love to go swimming (and play poker) in my free time... :D

Johnson baker

Johnson baker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right now I think my favs to watch are
1. MMA/Boxing
2. Hockey
3. NFL
4. MLB
5. NBA

Favs to practice
1. Boxing
2. Basketball.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to practice Scuba Diving, Tech Diving, Apnea Spearfishing, Poker, Workout and Mountain bike.
To Watch:
Boxing
Poker
Football (soccer for some).
NFL
Shooting competitions.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the 3 great sports Basketball, Baseball and soccer. In my childhood practice the 3 but my favorite to play is baseball

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In childhood, my friends and I played football (soccer).

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I practiced a lot of sports, volleyball, swimming, riding, right now I am back tennis I practiced too, but I stopped for 4 years

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played basketball back in school. Now, I like to watch football and basketball with friends, didn't play in ages, couple of years of office job and now unemployed so i don't move a lot in that way :D. The biggest movement I make is when i go to rave.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like many sports , especially football , tennis , basketball , but also ice-hockey , beach volleyball , boxing , ping-pong and many more :)

But rarely I only play basketball or cycle with my bike , nowadays I am in the mood and physical condition not to exercise but just watch sports :)

K

killbello

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like all sports but i practice chess and basketball and i like the NBA

K

killbello

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like all this sport too, congratulations

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tennis

My favorite sports is tennis I play tennis since I was 12 years old and it is the sport I love. I always go to play tennis almost every weekend and I also like to play soccer and basketball but tennis is my favorite. I love roger federer cause I think he is the best tennis player. My favorite soccer player is Cristiano Ronaldo and my favorite team is Borussia Dortmund and chelsea. I think sports is what I like the most it is always good play with friends and compete each other.

J

jaggafrig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love volleyball, football and baseball, however because of business I don't do much of any thing

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love most sports but especially basketball, baseball, and football. I used to play a lot of basketball but no time these days :(

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sports

my favorite sports are soccer, baseball, swimming and bike. great to work out all the muscles and i really enjoy doing my exercises outside instead of the gym

3Markkaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports

Most favorite sports to watch are
1.Hockey
2.Football
3.Basketball
4.Darts

Currently doing swimming for general health

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy watching all sports
I played football for over 20 years up to the semi-pro level to I broke my knee which killed my dream of going pro. I had try-outs with the Tampa bay Bucs and Miami Dolphins and almost made the Dolphins it was a toss up and I broke my knee and that was the end of that dream. The doctor told me I could never play again. I work my leg out and It got stronger then ever before got a second opionion and the doctor said if I broke it again I would lose the leg up to my knee if the break was as bad was the last and I decide I didn't think it was worth losing my leg so I stopped playing ball. I bet on College and Pro football because I have an extreme edge.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars