What sport do you not like?

Justin Bloomquist

Justin Bloomquist

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like hockey, lacrosse, or soccer.

pdcactus1

pdcactus1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golf is OK, Soccer sucks

I'd much rather watch Golf on TV then Soccer How the world can enjoy that game is over my head. It is completely lame worse than...even women Golf. WOW, But then I've never been into watching sports much.

L_E_U

L_E_U

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spelling bee (I guess that's considered a sport) and NASCAR, but more than anything, NASCAR. Nothing against cars, just the endurance of driving around a circle in one direction doesn't tickle my fancy.

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say probably my least favorite sport is basketball. Its not really that I don't like it, I just can't bring myself to watch it regularly.

Yonip17

Yonip17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love sport. I played a lot of sport especially basketball. I don't like playing volleyball and soccer.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I can say that I am a person that I like many sports ... in fact during the day I see many sports programs ... I have a great affinity for the collective sports in which there is a great dynamics of the game and that there is not so much dead time ... for example, sports like soccer, basketball, I'm passionate ... but sports like football and baseball give me sleep with all respect, I say ... it's too much downtime ...!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of popular sports I do not like tennis, for me it's a very boring sight

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curling is a terribly boring sport...((

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the sport i like the least out of the major 4 is basketball might have to do with my team stinks but the money is out of control

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like watch some sports, but i like play, badminton is one example.
And some i like only watch like rugby hahahaha :)

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Аny sport is a sport! There are no such sports that don't like, there are those that are not interested in.

K

kinguede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for sleeping i like to watch snooker its so relaxing always a slow and quite commentar and the players are also very focused sometimes its also quite exciting.
i like to play myself table tennis at the moment..

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just like football. In fact I am in love with this sport, others do not attract me.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of popular sports I do not like tennis, for me it's a very boring sight

Agree on Tennis....would have to also add Nascar...crazy around here and I can't stand it. At least we have a good soccer team

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For some reason I have just never been able to get involved in hockey. I can follow most other sports but I only watch hockey during the playoffs or during the Olympics. I think some parts of it are boring but it doesn't make a lot of sense because I like baseball/golf which you could say are even more boring. I think a lot of depends on what you were introduced to as a kid. It sorts of stick with you a lot of the times and you just tend to like things you grew up on. I would have to say basketball then football are my favorites!

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vaterpolo, because I dont know how to swim, dont judge me pls haha.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out of the main sports in the USA, I don’t like baseball at all. I don’t watch much hockey but that can still be entertaining. Baseball is horrible whether its the playoffs or world series for me.