What sport do you most practice?

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my childhood I played a lot of football, however, I lost faith in the sport when the club closed its doors, that was my biggest mistake in life, I should have tried my luck with another team.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play soccer, I was a goalkeeper for a semi-professional team close to home and from time to time as a hobby I usually have some chicken!:giggle::giggle::ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately, in recent years I have not been involved in sports. I don't have enough time. Although I think it's more of a silly excuse than a reality.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play soccer, I was a goalkeeper for a semi-professional team close to home and from time to time as a hobby I usually have some chicken!:giggle::giggle::ROFLMAO:
Hi :)
I have been running every morning for many years. Now, we are at war, sometimes there are rocket attacks, so I can't always go for a run in the morning, but nevertheless, running has been my favourite sport for many years :)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I used to box for many years, but that's in the past. I worked hard for about 8 years, improving my skills. I took part in many competitions, had victories and defeats. Now, unfortunately, my health condition does not allow me to play active sports. I have heart problems. The only thing I can do without risk is to walk in the fresh air.

userX

userX

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Soccer has been my favourite sport since childhood. I used to play often, very often, but that was a long time ago, 15-20 years ago. Now, I don't play anymore. I've become very lazy, I like beer, meat and poker :)