Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Swansea City 1x2 Liverpool
8' L. Fer (SWA)
54' Roberto Firmino (LIV)
84' J. Milner (PG) (LIV)

Following. I think the thread is giving luck. :):)

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Next game with Manchester United according to bookies favorite liverpool! As a rule, with the strongest teams he's playing well, but with weaker lose points!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Next game with Manchester United according to bookies favorite liverpool! As a rule, with the strongest teams he's playing well, but with weaker lose points!
After the City's defeat against Tottenham and the draw against Everton, in case of Liverpool's victory they becomes the first place tied with Arsenal and Manchester City. The game has gained in importance, eager to watch it

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today will be one of the most important games if Liverpool want the title this season, need at least a draw, but I hope they rebelled three points with Man Utd

999lucfer666

999lucfer666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Picked up the style of the team, the coach, was once not a current Liverpool

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United

I expected a better game and also a better result for Liverpool.

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was not so good match, mancester came to defend, I think it was far better liverpool, Manchester goalkeeper defended fantastically on two occasions, and he is a hero in Manchester tonight,Jose Mourinho has set such a game that does not receive a goal, it is desperate game

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Draw with Manchester is normal, Liverpool looked stronger and could win today game with West Bromwich Albion, the main thing here is not to lose points

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a United fan I get the same every year from the scousers, we'll win it next year! But alas that's all finished with now, they know their limits and it ain't at the top! I'd say you'd be lucky to get in the top 6.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today:

Liverpool 2x1 West Bromwich
20' Mané (LIV)
35' Coutinho (LIV)
81' McAuley (WBA)

Nice goal scored by Coutinho

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that Liverpool is now one of the best teams in Europe! And at least they will be in the top three this season! Coutinho main star, like me more and more with each game, like what he would have spent the entire season so, no injuries

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Liverpool will be this season placed between the 2-4 place, have a good game, a good coach, but sometimes missing something in the game, such as when they played against Burnley, as they become aware they were losing 2-0, but it it was at the beginning of the season I think they are now far better, more organized, I think need to buy a good goalscorer:)

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wait composition of teams at Liverpool Tottenham my opinion it is necessary to spare the players play, and I think it is better not to participate in this tournament, see !

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Great victory against Tottenham playing with the reserve team. Sturridge back in style scoring twice.

B

Beti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I expect Liverpool to be 4th or 5th this season, behind City, United, Chelsea and probably Tottenham :)

isaachumarang

isaachumarang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hoping for liverpool to land again in the champions league :) Walk on walk on with hopes in your heart and youll neverrrr walkk aloneee youll never wallkkk alonee

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today Liverpool - Crystal Palace, not the strongest opponent, but on such games liverpool loves to lose points! Hopefully this will not happen today, and we'll take the three points

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today Liverpool - Crystal Palace, not the strongest opponent, but on such games liverpool loves to lose points! Hopefully this will not happen today, and we'll take the three points
Crystal Palace is really a tough opponent playing in their fields, they love taking points of the big teams

isaachumarang

isaachumarang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but the reds secured a 3 points what a game

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Another victory. Coutinho two assists, Firmino scored again. Next game against Watford at Anfield

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Liverpool 6-1 Watford - First place now

27' Mané (LIV)
30' Coutinho (LIV)
43' Can (LIV)
57' Firmino (LIV)
60' Mané (LIV)
75' Janmaat (WAT)
90+1' Wijnaldum (LIV)

Impossible to single out just one player, incredible match. Merits of Klopp

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, a great game! Well speaking honestly Watford is not such a serious team! Major matches only continue but still very nice that the Liverpool occupies the first place! I hope that he will stay there for the end of the season!

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Much improved since the days Sturidge and Suarez fired, top four in the EPL maybe fa cup ?

Organize a Home Poker Game