What do you think about Neymar Jr?

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Neymar is so full of himself! He seems to be the center of the world.I hate this kind of player.

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I speak with propriety, because I see he plays from the beginning ...
Yes, he's talented.
But he's a pampered
It will never be idol anywhere and I doubt it will be the best in the world.

I

Isabelafsd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar

Neymar is an execellent player but he needs to grow up sometimes. He's gonna have a golden chance today, let's see what is going to happen.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The investment of PSG over 220 milions of Euros on him. Soon they will figure was a big mistake. They could buy like 5 or more World top players with that money.
Neymar of course doesn´t care, his top salary and parties everywhere. He just get on his private jet and go anywhere to party.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will be the next heir of football, hopefully not derailed (example robinho), I think you have to leave psg level will not improve in that team or French league, must go to England or return to Spain.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
From what I see, I can say that Neymar undoubtedly has the talent to become the best or at least one of the best! At some point he was trying to "overshadow" the rest of the team and it is harmful for PSG! Football is a collective game!

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar another future world-class star, is cunning, persistent, and it hit all the fans of feints.

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was sale to sheikhs. He have ruined career in the Parisian garbage can

F

Flash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
neymar is a great player, he knows how to dribble, finalizes the plays well and is sure to be a very decisive player, he has everything to become the best player in the world