What do you think about Neymar Jr?

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Edinson Cavani asked Neymar if he thought he was Lionel Messi when he walked into the PSG dressing room for the first time, according to www.dailymail.co.uk

In September, Neymar and Cavani argued over who would take a penalty. In the latest game, Neymar is booed by PSG fans during Dijon victory after refusing to let Edinson Cavani take a penalty.

What do you think about Neymar?

Drewha

Drewha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know what to think. I did not drink beer with Neymar, I was not with him in training. I am indifferent to newspaper rumors, I try not to infect the mind with information that I can not verify.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neimar is an incredibly talented football player, but when a person has such crazy money it seems to me that you can soon lose interest not only in football But their lives !!!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he's one of the best players in the world, but he's never going to make it # 1

luispino88

luispino88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar

Neymar es un jugador realmente bueno, habilidades increíbles, velocidad increíble, me encanta la forma en que juega

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think that he will play in the quarterfinals of the CL this year. He is a part of one of the most powerful attacking trios right now. Sometimes he is obviously simulating and that's a bad thing.

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An interesting player. If he continues his career in European football he will receive some gold balls in the future.:heeeellll

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is a good player who will win golden ball this season.Not a very best person though.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think we can only talk about him as a soccer player, since nobody knows him personally. And I think it is among the 3 best players in the world. At this moment, I think it is above CR7 that is already aging, but still slightly behind Messi. For very little, I think that in the next few years if he maintains the level he will be the best in the world. I already showed it in the barcelona, it's a crack

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar is a talented football player, bright in the field of and out of the field that "happiness" for advertisers and journalists. he is very ambitious and wants to get "Golden Ball" and will receive sometime. I am not his admirer, but I with curiosity will watch it. especially in the World Cup where national team of brazil one of favourites and Neymar can become the best football player of the World Cup.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
talented,but not more,behaving like hysterical!

ederato

ederato

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sincerely, Neymar's childish behavior is due to the fact that the media here in Brazil always treat him as a successor to Pelé. And with that he ended up inflating his ego a lot. It is not that well-differentiated player, who can decide a match alone, see for example Ronaldinho Gaucho, who has decided several times by himself alone, as well as carrying many teams on his back (see the team I support Atlético Mineiro). He is undeniable the talent of the same, only he is the most important of the team and forget that football is collective, and not just his brilliance.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Neymar made the mistake of going to the PSG. This championship is not for him. But in the future, he can go anywhere. Even in Real Madrid. I do not know. As a player, I do not like him. And as a person, too.

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar is a spoiled child, if he dedicates to be a trully professional he could be better than messi, unfortunatelly he is no mpore than another soccer player that could had a great future, ungrateful guy

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a player, he is certainly one of the best and as a man to the best he is still very far away

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ok , he is a very talented player undoubtfully , does he worth all the money he takes , imo no :)

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't heard of those guys. What sport is this?

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he is the future of soccer after Messi and Ronaldo leave the soccer world. Maybe only Griezmann can be mentioned on the same level. He is a real talent of this sport IMO.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he is the best of the team and that everyone should respect him more and this year he will win the World Cup. Brazil will once again be good luck champion for the other teams this year Brazil will take the cup and Neymar will be the top scorer.

K

kolenval

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
master of simulation and weak juvenile:mad:

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neimar is already a great player who will go down in football history, I believe that all the same Neimar is a unique player, which combines excellent skills to keep the ball, dribbling, speed including an amazing initial speed-jerk, as well as the ability to feel at the right place in the right time on the field, if you look at his statistics, then I'm afraid even, but all such a risk to say that maybe he is already superior to Ronaldo and the Messi, and next season will be a serious candidate for a gold ball

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar great player , if it is to continue at the same pace as I searched for the user above, it will be a lot of goals (Sorry for bad English)

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a very good player for sure. Top 5 in the World. But making that much money he´ll probably focus on other things soon. His team PSG is not World finnest, they are trying but it is a long road to get there.
When he is focus on the game he can do magical stunts. But when he holds the ball to much, start getting hit, he felt on the ground to easy and scream to loud.
I don´t like the way he plays for Brazil national team. Will see how it goes on this World Cup in Russia.
As long as C. Ronaldo and Messi are around he will never be #1.
Miss Ronaldo Nazário and Ronaldinho...