We share sports forecasts

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I put it myself, I spread only what I put myself on. I do not make any special calculations, I look at the line and choose, I watched the Murray and that's my bet.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I put it myself, I spread only what I put myself on. I do not make any special calculations, I look at the line and choose, I watched the Murray and that's my bet.

What you are doing is a recipe for disaster. The pay-offs are calculated by statistics experts to be always in the betting agencies' favor. The more you play, the more likely you are to lose. Elite gamblers claim they know how to spot and exploit mistakes and weaknesses in those calculations. Those are unsubstantiated claims, and anyways you are obviously not an elite gambler. For your own sake, just quit your vice, for that is what your habit really is, a vice and nothing more.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a hobby no more, I do not risk big sums, but I collected the normal express trains, I dropped in on ten events. I do not know from where everyone has such a negative for me, he offered to share his opinions no more, no one can not impose anything, everyone plays as he wants . For me this is not a payback, it is more interesting for me to watch the match when I bet money, try the adrenaline that's all

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who we are, meat! Spartak champion of Russia!

cr0thund3r

cr0thund3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it okay with you guys if I post my tickets? Mostly basketball, but also football and tennis sometime

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I will like to see forecast for Boxing on sports where we can earn some $$$.

Exmple: last Nigth Boxing Canelo Vs. Chavez was not interesting since Canelo was a Big Favorite so If you bet on Him, and He won for sure, but you only get pennies.

i will like to get info into some local Football Leagues you may know some hints as injured players or Crook managers to bet on underdog. :D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who we are, meat! Spartak champion of Russia!
Spartacus my own native
Spartak we were waiting for victory
Spartak, we are always with you only
You just fight for the medals!!!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hockey world championships.germany-Russia.support 2 kef1.3. I will deliver a couple thousand

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is my rate express: World Ice Hockey Championship: victories Russia 1,28 * canada 1,03*latviya 1,4 * also I added Chelsea's victory 1,17 total: 2,15. not a large rate, but in my opinion reliable.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is my rate express: World Ice Hockey Championship: victories Russia 1,28 * Canada 1,03*latviya 1,4 * also I added Chelsea's victory 1,17 total: 2,15. not a large rate, but in my opinion reliable.
Normal, I think, it should pass, if the Italians do not get angry. I loaded sweden and Russia. Also came two small

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL Washington-Pittsburgh. The victory 1 kef 1.95. I put my support for Ovechkin.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia USA.hockey World Championship.the victory of Russia in regular time kef 1.62.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars