We share sports forecasts

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guys, let's earn together on bets. Discuss, share opinions.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTA.STUTTGART germany. Vladlenovich - Sharapova.win 2. 1.56

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You would at least surname Mladenovic correctly wrote

GRANDPAPA929

GRANDPAPA929

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTA.STUTTGART GERMANY. Vladlenovich - Sharapova.win 2. 1.56

You would at least surname Mladenovic correctly wrote
Without words...
494543080.jpg

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football.prime league of Russia.CSKA - Spartak. Result 1X

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tennis.Ispania
*E.Marray - D.Tim.
Total in games: More than 21.5

Kef 1.64

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats this? is this some kind of sure bets or from reliable source? Think this E. Marray is Andy Murray, if this is this player do u think they will play 3 sets game? why u think so? U can win more if u bet less than 21,5 :D 6:4, 6:4 - the game with AMur can look like this! Thanks, this all is not trustworthy IMAO! :top: if u dont know how this people real name correctly writting!
We will see. And how about the correctness of writing, you also understand what the conversation is about. This fu..... wise man

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Murray The first set is lost.For the gifted

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bet on tennis passed. And those people who turn their attention to the errors of the graffiti, and not the result, go to the forest.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sharapova disappointed me. I lost money. I need to play. Football. Denmark. Super League
Brondby - Sønderjusk
Result: win 1

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not lucky on rates recently, but I think in a Champions League Real at home will outplay Atletico. for today coefficient 1,8.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not lucky on rates recently, but I think in a Champions League Real at home will outplay Atletico. for today coefficient 1,8.

I think that the first fight will take Real Madrid. I will assign Juventus for tomorrow. The Italians must go to the final, I doubt a bit in the first match.:)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that tomorrow Juventus will win. Monaco strongly plays in the attack, I think Monaco will score and not to lose. but in general, Juventus the favourite agrees to getting into the final, everything will be solved in the second match.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice thread and ready to make own prognosis!!!I like betting and usually bet on tennis and football!!!so go on guys!!!)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that tomorrow Juventus will win. Monaco strongly plays in the attack, I think Monaco will score and not to lose. but in general, Juventus the favourite agrees to getting into the final, everything will be solved in the second match.

Total more than 2.5 I will put. I do not think will win Juventus

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an express now: Real - a victory 1,75 * Lokomotiv victory 1,75 (they won) * Monaco or a draw 1,53 * Lyon or draw 1,57. total 7,3. I hope for Monaco and Lyon, we will look). still I try to play system 2/3 and 3/4 now. I choose matches where in my opinion there will be draws and I put (coefficients on draws not less than 3). what do you think of such strategy? there is a sense to play?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an express now: Real - a victory 1,75 * Lokomotiv victory 1,75 (they won) * Monaco or a draw 1,53 * Lyon or draw 1,57. total 7,3. I hope for Monaco and Lyon, we will look). still I try to play system 2/3 and 3/4 now. I choose matches where in my opinion there will be draws and I put (coefficients on draws not less than 3). what do you think of such strategy? there is a sense to play?
What do you think about Celta? I want to bet on winning.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course there is a sense. I'm rooting for your express, except Juventus bet on winning

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sympathize that you lost. I won. Celta must win, and it will be normal.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already wrote that I am not really lucky recently. if you are sure of the Selta, put on the feeling. I put on what Manchester won't lose (in the express). still I want to put on the World Ice Hockey Championship, it seems to me that at a group stage it is possible to assemble the express with good chances.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Russia put, against the Swedes. Must win.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People, with the exception of Juventus, not one successful bid. Help me.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
how you make your prediction? looking at bet prediction sites or make your own calculations? if making your own calculations can you tell how you do this? you trying to bet at everything youll see, thats not right! have some advice for you how to became a little better on this:

1. find sport you like and understand, dont take all in the same time
(you make some posts about tennis, so this game is a sample)
2. use history factor
(like in your bet Murray vs Thiem on summary +, dont know from what site u get it but for sure thats not your own idea)
3. use everything you can you can find about external or direct influence on your bet
(tennis: surfaces, ground, hard or grass. someone can play great on grass and have no results on hard, why? grass is the faster surfaces from all, and player who have a strongest service have an advantage, u can find this in players statistics on ATP or WTA sites. level oof the tourney Masters series, Challengers or ITF. structure of the tourneys. players can choose dif tourneys when some of them start at the same time)
4. Read as much news about sport you choose as you can!
5. Dont trust in 100% to bet prediction services! Make ur own calculations
6. MAIN! bankroll management must be everywhere you use money!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars