WE THE NORTH

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turning into quite the season,was hard losing Demar and poetl but i knew we won that trade ,i flew down to the warriors vs raptors in toronto acouple weeks back to back my RAPTORS and watch my favorite player kevin durant ,what a game went to overtime on bad reffing and a flame thrower efort by kd 51 points ,but leonards 37 and the raps to much . Beat thenwarriors in oracle forst time since 2004 23-8 so far

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel the Raptors can go far if they fix 3 things.

1. Rebounding specifically to prevent 2nd chance points and closing out defensive possessions.

2. Three point shooting consistency. The need to make shots when it counts.

3. Turnovers. Need to stop having live ball turnovers because it creates opponents 3 point opportunities.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Number 2 is a forsure far to many bad three point shots going up ,but with all the injuries and non calls and still in first place in the east that works

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The team is in a better situation now than they were last year. I still don't think they're a championship team but that's the nature of the NBA.

I don't know a lot about advanced stats in basketball, how do the Raps do there?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Likely not a championship team this season but in the mix ,it does feel like a trade to improve second unit is needed

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huge game back in san antonio ,they tend to own us there and with kyle out i see that continuing but it being close with kawhi going off tonight

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I figured we would lose but that was a disturbing effort and that’s afew lately I don’t know injuries or not we lay down easy some nights

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bad performances are caused by underperforming players such as Freddy VanVleet, CJ Miles, OG.

By no means is the reason Raptors are losing alone however Raptors better start making better decisions instead of rushing plays causing turnovers.

Losing Lowry and JV has an impact on the court but other players besides Kawhi, Pascal, and Danny have to lift their weight on this team.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that was a nice surprise showing against the bucks ,especially like you mentioned how afew players are not showing well and I’ve is a big miss not having downlow ,we had to get that bucks game since they beat us first two if the tie breaker comes into play for seeding ,nice effort 29-12 another big one on back to back against pacers

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow 4 quarter effort kyle back in after 9 games kawhi resting and the raps blow them out on a back to back by 16 win number 30 -12L nice to see these last two after afew harsh ones lately

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hawks gave them a great game vegas was way off with raps 14 point favourites 104-101,but a win is a win thats 31-12

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the Raptors can keep playing solid defense and not have too many turnovers. They will have at least a chance to win the game.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the raptors play decent defence most nights with the scoring we have we can win most nights if they don’t live out on the three point line to ,this team is much better when they run the floor ,pass the ball and play uptempo basketball

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Afew tough games but this team is clipping along nicely ,beat mavs in Dallas tonight with a solid 4th quarter 123-120 .....37 wins and 15 losses .

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really loving Pascal Siakam in that team, hard to imagine he started playing basketball when he was 17. I'm hoping they win the Eastern Conference this year.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I like on North Sports is Ice Hockey. Specially Canadians teams. Went to Jets game 2017 was a great experience. Super.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What do you think the Raptors would have to give up to get Anthony Davis?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting AD would be great but I don't know if the Raptors have the pieces to pull a trade since there is a lot of competition.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
They’d need to give at least two firsts, Powell, anunoby

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That's nowhere close enough to what other teams can offer.

It’s the Raps and the Bucks in the front running. Only other option to give up is Kyle and I doubt the Raps want to part ways with him.

AD probably gets dealt the day before the deadline.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It’s gonna be a shit load of picks

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s the Raps and the Bucks in the front running. Only other option to give up is Kyle and I doubt the Raps want to part ways with him.

AD probably gets dealt the day before the deadline.
I was under the impression that the Raps and the Bucks are interested, not the front runners.

There's no way a top 5 player in the league goes for two bench players and a bunch of picks. As far as Kyle is concerned, the Pels recently said Mirotic, Randle and Moore are available for draft picks, so it seems they're more interested in rebuilding with young talent. Even the three combined you mention here: Kyle, Anunoby and Powell aren't gonna bring you AD, that would be an absurdly bad trade for the Pelicans.

I'd be super surprised if AD ends up on the Raptors, they simply don't have enough assets... I still think the Lakers are the favorites to get him, it's why he moved to Rich Paul.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’d go after randle before Davis and with that trade today I was hearing Jordan is getting bought out ..if that’s the case grab him and it doesn’t cost us anything and he does what we need