VAR or not VAR?

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to ask to everyone what they thinking about the VAR and this new rules . Is good for the game? It’s working? It’s worth it ? At the beginning I thought will be good for everyone but now...I don’t have any clearly answers coz every single game I saw this new sistem probably doing more mistakes so...what you think?:confused:

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never heard of it... Can you explain a little more?

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VAR (Video Assisted Referee) helps referee to prevent or correct big mistakes.
obviously var has bugs, just like self driving cars.
var as advisor to the referee should be fine.

Last edited:
Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
It seems very good ... since it has been applied it has helped a lot to correct arbitration errors and now there is more sport justice in the matches ...! like all start the VAR still needs to refine details but it has been very positive ...!

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The idea of VAR is really good. But I think it should be optimized. It should be used only in some ocasions and the manager must be able to ask for VAR in complicated situations. Let's say no more than twice per half.

Marctowin

Marctowin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The installation of cameras with 360-degree volume allows you to see the mistakes of a drunken referee with an 80-fold expansion of vision.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
var

it can clearly be used both ways, at first we saw that they used var wrongfully and they called the plays that they wanted, but now you can see how the tecnology has really helped some games be a lot more fair and the great teams that were sometimes favored are having a harder time, I think it is a positive add-on and that should be implemented in the premier league also.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think VAR is a good solution. There are quite controversial referee decisions that affect the final result, and the judges can not see everything. Most of the errors are in the case, because VAR is the right thing and should be introduced in all the stronger leagues.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
With or without VAR - i just prefer referee's who make decicions by their own(even if it's wrong) while ignoring any kind of technical help

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never heard of it... Can you explain a little more?

VAR it’s a new sistem from FIFA applying to the referee can watch by TV what happens in any satiation so in this way the Ref can make a decision after see and study what happens. Basically it’s the same what the referee do in the NLF.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VAR, but they have a big mistake when a referee make a bad offside call, how do you fix that? Not the same when a goal is scored, if it is illegal, the referee just annulle.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It feels like video replayers are just another kind of entertainment for TV viewers: so they can predict what the videorector will make, like during some game show. However, for those who go to the stadium, the decisions of video arbiters deprive the game of emotions from the celebration of heads and its elemental nature.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the VAR. But they need to improve it. Faster and more accurate. But it was a great start. During years it will be better and the Game more fair.
It is for the best.
Cheers,

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Use of technology that comes sum is always good I think the var will be good is makes the sport a little more fair

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Var is the future in football, I think it will help to understand the controversial points

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football can only gain from VAR. Each team can be given smth like 5 VAR challenges per game to save time and hope we will see less cheaters.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably var, but that's confusing when you understand that there is no var technology to every match

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Football can only gain from VAR. Each team can be given smth like 5 VAR challenges per game to save time and hope we will see less cheaters.

Save time? More like waste time.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VAR this is the reality, which not exists. over time, this system will develop and there will be fewer and fewer errors, and with the progress will be introduced even in not the richest Championships. fair play.

ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think VAR can be a great tool, but I think it has to help from the point of view of simulations, players who simulate faults.

Of course we still have many tests to do and the VAR has to be more present, directly assist the referee in the event of an error.

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In Italy it is used for 2 seasons.
It is very useful but it depends on how and how much is used. If often utilize the referee of errors are corrected. Unfortunately, currently it is used only discretion.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The judges even with this system can not get better, only to plant a very good system, watch replay 100 times and still can not give solution: D

W

WillianFNB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
VAR, the game is a little different, but rather than having mistakes in the game.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only var! it already helps to referees to do less of mistakes!

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to ask to everyone what they thinking about the VAR and this new rules . Is good for the game? It’s working? It’s worth it ? At the beginning I thought will be good for everyone but now...I don’t have any clearly answers coz every single game I saw this new sistem probably doing more mistakes so...what you think?:confused:

The way they used VAR in match Ajax - Real ... in this case I say - NO VAR !
That was a pure robbery! They simply stole a goal from Ajax !
My opinion if you are not sure whether rule was broken just don't change your verdict !!