VAR

Tunkki

Tunkki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In football VAR isn't working well. I hope they could make some better changes for it. Offside rule doesn't work now.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Surprised yesterday by VAR in the Betis - Barcelona football match. At the end of the game, Betis Bartre defender with two hands grabbed Messi from behind, where the judges are looking at the monitors. The ambiguous work of the VAR, especially when non-professional judges are sitting at the monitors.

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally think that the VAR removes some excitement from the spark that is in the plays that occur in football, I am not against 100%, but like you, I resign from its exaggerated use. Cheers

T

Taktik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They introduced the Var, but the judges still manage the result, I want to watch Var, I want to watch, in general the lawlessness of the judges continues only in a slightly smaller format.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It´s a way to make the game fairer, but there some occasions that could be used, if we used in every throw that happens in the game, it could be very awful and make the game too much longer i think

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it should be used but much more flexibly, just like in american football

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know,i guess in tennis it is ok in crucial moments,but in football,every 3 minutes,games is paused for VAR.
It is really anoying sometimes.
I don't know.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
var is so critiucal in soccer needs it baseball does not

E

Emilfu81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like VAR, or atleast the idea.

Every beginning has its flaws and obstacles to overcome, and in VARs case these things are easy to see, but harder to fix over night.

Im hopeful concerning VAR, and have a feeling that it will get better and faster, with more experience and better technical options available.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this came to improve football in some situations but in others I don't think it was unnecessary for them to have put this var or state championship in it, it was to be used only in important tournaments such as Champions league, World Cup, and Continental Championship. only!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For some situations the use of new technologies is excellent. Goal-line technology is essential. As for the VAR, to point an offside is also very useful, as well as to see if a foul was inside or outside the penalty area. As for other situations, it's very complex and has to improve a lot.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the way it's taken the spontaneity out of the game. Back when I used to go, when my team scored I would instinctively look at the assistant ref to check there was no flag before I started celebrating. Now I'd have to wait 5 minutes to make sure the goal stood

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Correct decisions or not but still 4 disallowed goals must be new record ... However VAR was still allegedly too slow cause in 3 cases game continued before they could decide "hey lets rule it out" ... Afterall eventhough none of these goals didnt stand Sassuolo did find the net more times in 90 minutes than J. Lingard have this season

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a good idea but when u sometimes used and sometimes not thats not ok

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid is the biggest fan of VAR (and I also think its first sponsor). I think the idea of ​​the VAR is correct but they should be more transparent in the way that they "analyze" all situations.

Gazbonaz111

Gazbonaz111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VAR needs to be rewritten in such a way that "clear and obvious" is used either better or not at all. The fact that VAR asks the Referee what they saw and then looks at the footage instead of just looking at the footage themselves and then telling the ref what they think of the decision including asking the ref to look at the monitors is the right way to go about, VAR should be a independant educator, if you will, not be mates with the referee and be like: "so what did you see then i'll look at the footage." kinda of ruins the point of VAR. VAR should be a fresh pair of eyes with out influence from the on-pitch referee in a way.

Y

yuurepoer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem with football (Soccer for our American friends) is that there are grey areas in the rules. In those moments it will always come down to human perceptions and opinions

However, i think football has improved greatly since the VAR was implemented. Think about all those goals that counted in the past where the player was in an offside position. or moments where it was unclear whether the ball had crossed the goal-line or not!

The VAR also reduces the chance that players are rewarded for making a dive! :)

O

oleg1997

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
of course they are needed, these video replays, are needed to play according to clearly defined rules, without any deviations, errors on the part of the referee, and it is necessary to intervene in any violation of the rules on the field, this will make the rules uniform for everyone ... any controversial moment must be clearly visible on video replay, for making decisions ...

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VAR is an unhappy idea of the great geniuses who run football. I think that with VAR the essence of soccer is lost. I am from a footballing country and the controversy and the decisions of the referees, good or bad, are part of the folklore of soccer football. But everything is business. With VAR it is very easy to change the outcome of matches.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
var

The worst thing that could happen to football !!!

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
var

They are wrong like the referee
For that we leave the decisions in the referee and ready :mad:

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is neccessary, but i think they can improve the implementation.