US Open

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thiem is my favorite today. He is a few years further than Zverev in terms of development. Zverev often tilts and lets himself be brought up.

But I hope for an exciting match.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wowsa. What a match.
Great fun to combine a night session of an US Open final and a cardschat freeroll. Unfortunately i got busted quite a sad way but just sat down for cashgame and still had a good one.

Incredible game. I dont think I ve ever seen a match with such a range between world class and absolute confusion with both players seemed to be afraid to win (or lose) in the end. Wuh.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm very sorry for Vika. But congratulations to the winner.

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zverev have a 5:3 in last set and your service... and he lost. Impossible

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a final.
Gotta feel sad for Zverev, but cant say that Thiem didnt earn it.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beautiful final with a score for the history. Thiem became the first person to win in Us Open in the Open are to come back after losing the first two sets and then to win the the title, which is very impressive. Thiem was a super favorite in the final but in the first two sets he was playing so bad that nobody expected that Zverev would loose the final. It was showed in that final that Zverev sometimes in the crucial moments has a mentality like Grigor Dimitrov and do not know how to finish the match

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm happy for Dominic Thiem. He really deserve this trophy. :)