US OPEN

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally it starts!! My favourites are Djokovic and Azarenka!! What do you think, does she has a chance??

Kidkododo

Kidkododo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Victoria Azarenka shes ranked 20th she got 2 grandslam I think she's got a Chance. Mnes gonna be either Federer or Tsonga.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful thinks they both have a good chance

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak Djokovic

I think that betting on Novak to win US open is safe bet...

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is one of the best tennis players now no doubt about it. But there are at least 2-3 guy out there who is capable to beat him, so it's a risky bet IMO. :)

oruro

oruro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Federena!

In the women´s it would definitely great to see Serena Williams winning THE GRAN SLAM and catching Steffi Graf with 22 crowns and getting closer to the maximun record of 24 GS won by Margaret Court.

ROGER´S 18 not to say anything else!!!

Last year at Wimbledon he got a good chanced to add the 18, but Nole was the better player. This year again apeared to be the time to "catch" Jack Niclaus (in golf terms) but failed after winning the second set!

Last year at the Open he missed a big oportunity losing against Cilic while Djokovic had already lost against Nishikori.

I thing he is hunger than ever and on top of this his playing his best tennis of the years! If Roger managed to go through the finals without playing very long matches, he is going to win this years US Open!

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think Djokovic is a great player and I would like to see him win it ~ Anyone apart from Murray ~ grumpy git!! :D:D:D

A

Alexandru24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Andy & Simona Halep i hope :D

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Marin Cilic

I didn't think that he will be able to come this far in us open!! Butt now he will be dangerous!! Cammon Marin!!!

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
cilic

In the women´s it would definitely great to see Serena Williams winning THE GRAN SLAM and catching Steffi Graf with 22 crowns and getting closer to the maximun record of 24 GS won by Margaret Court.

ROGER´S 18 not to say anything else!!!

Last year at Wimbledon he got a good chanced to add the 18, but Nole was the better player. This year again apeared to be the time to "catch" Jack Niclaus (in golf terms) but failed after winning the second set!

Last year at the Open he missed a big oportunity losing against Cilic while Djokovic had already lost against Nishikori.

I thing he is hunger than ever and on top of this his playing his best tennis of the years! If Roger managed to go through the finals without playing very long matches, he is going to win this years US Open!

Last year Cilic was playing unbelivable and Federer was outplayed with some margine...he was much closer to win against Nole in Wimbledon...

A

Alexandru24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard game against Tsonga. Two players with similiard styles, big serve, big forehand. It will be a 50/50 game i think but if I need to take a guess I will say that Tsonga will win in 4.5 sets.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
was dissapointed in Cilic after game in Cincinnati against Gaske, but in USOpen bet him vs Chardy :D and now i like Cilic! this dude have a good stripe now, ill like to watch this game. 5 set, but dont know who win, hope it was MC) coz dont like Tsonga.

oruro

oruro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last year Cilic was playing unbelivable and Federer was outplayed with some margine...he was much closer to win against Nole in Wimbledon...

You are definitely right blackdevil, Cilic played the tournament of his life but that does not mean it was not the time for Roger because if he had played his best tennis, he should have won that match and therefore most probably the tournament!

I do not see Cilic making it again this year at all!

oruro

oruro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't think that he will be able to come this far in us open!! Butt now he will be dangerous!! Cammon Marin!!!

I just realized that you are from Croatia so I understand why you choose Marin Cilic! Well done.

Anyway, you never know mate, like last year´s...!

A

Alexandru24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simona Halep won with an amazing effort. She played 2 sets with a injury.
Andy Murray is playing right now with Kevin Anderson who leads with 2-1 !

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Azarenka-Halep 1 Azarenka is playing well again and Halep is little tired maibe even injured as i saw in last match!! So i recomend to bet on Azarenka!!

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I just realized that you are from Croatia so I understand why you choose Marin Cilic! Well done.

Anyway, you never know mate, like last year´s...!

No i think that Djokovic will win but i hope Marin has a chance and good match against him

oruro

oruro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No i think that Djokovic will win but i hope Marin has a chance and good match against him

Djokovic did not play really well yesterday against Feliciano, who could have got more from that match!

Less see what is going to happen between Nole and Cilic in the semifinal, since the last is apparently inspired in this tournament just like last year!

If Marin serves really good as he can and Nole is slightly down, we could have a Cilic Federer final, that I would love it, however I got to tell you that I´ll be with Roger and his elude 18 GS crown!

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't bet but good luck to you
and I do hope RF win this title.:D

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made only one bet on Serena Williams...she lost OFC. :rolleyes:

Robert Krawczak

Robert Krawczak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final US Open

Is there anyone who's watching this match now ? Who would win ? Djokovic or Federer ?

A

Alexandru24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess Nole in 3 or 4, but i really want 5 sets in this game. Doesn't matter who win if it's a long game.

If Fedex loses this game I don't think he can comeback..

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It is finished!! I am glad that Pennetta won it..she deserves it!!