US Open 2019

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It was a special final. I found it incredible from where Medvedev found so many resources to return from 2-0 to sets and break for Nadal in set 3. :eek::eek::eek: It was so close to a stunning overturn, unfortunately for him he did not return to the end. But age is on his side and I'm sure the Russian player will win such a tournament in the near future. :icon_joke

I think you are right! He already has the drive - now he needs the experience. :)

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The finals of this years open, both of them, were awesome. I loved seeing the 19yr old beat Serena. I was also great to see the Medvedev come back and make it a match.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The finals of this years open, both of them, were awesome. I loved seeing the 19yr old beat Serena. I was also great to see the Medvedev come back and make it a match.

Indeed, Bianca Andreescu also impressed at this tournament, and is a rising star who has already confirmed at only 19 years old. Surely if she does not get injured she will become the world number one soon and she will win many other grand slam tournaments. The Canadian native from Romania is an exceptional athlete with fantastic hits both from the forhand and backhand and she's very competitive on all surfaces, not just on hardcourts. :rolleyes::p

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I remembered to tune in, it was already 5-2 in the 3rd set for Nadal looking for the easy win. So glad the match went on for much longer. I wanted to cheer for Medvedev but it seemed like the only good shot in his arsenal is his serve. Glad that Nadal took it in the end! :D:)

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The final was good, Medvedev fought Nadal, Medvedev was a little unlucky:dancing2: