Only Polish Power Jan Blachowicz
Champion :)

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always liked Conor McKgregor, although I am from Russia and must root for Khabib, but this is not so. It's a pity that Conor lost that fight (

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conor is the best crazy fighter in the world :D we well see old Conor ? Or new

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Ready for UFC 257.

The last couple of events were really good, especially the Holloway - Kattar fight, which was out of this world.

Hoping today's fights keep up the trend.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conor 2.0 will come out the trap like a champion greyhound and use this kick to take Dustins head clean off

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Conor did not recover after the New Year holidays. Terrible fight. McGregor gave up. Congratulations to Justin.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you watch Mc gregor vs porier ? Conor Mc gregor fight very well but Porier was won , Porier made some effective thumb , ashtonishing thing alway have in sport .

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such a shame, but it is what it is

Conor looked slow and his timing was off, all that coke and parting caught up to him while Dustin was putting in major work every day fighting multiple times a year.

Even against Cowboy, his left looked overextended and slow, luckily Cowboy is an easy fight these days (no offense)

Congrats to DP, I think he beats Oliveria and comes champ​

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Connor falured )))) Actually I expected that ! Glad for Porier - deserved that !

B

BlancoMafia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poirier strategy of attacking the lead leg was extremely effective, McGregor not checking any kicks was extremely stupid. I think McGregor waned to display his boxing due to rumours of an upcoming bout with Manny Pacquiao

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chandler looked real good against Hooker, I think he can be a force in that division, maybe he will fight Poirer next

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I like both of them but I was for McGregor in this fight. They showed a good fight, in first round Conor landed a good power punches and jabs but in the second round he got slowed down for some reason, and missed a lot of punches from Poirier which caused TKO. Maybe it is because he was in octagon a year ago and this affected on his physical condition and shape. But anyway it was a good fight and Poirier really deserved this win!

G

GuTs16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dustin deserved it, can't wait for Volkov's fight :D

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usman looked good last night, I’m starting to think that he has no competition in his division

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Usman looked good last night, I’m starting to think that he has no competition in his division
He looked strong, as he always does. But, he was rocked early in the first round, a few times. In my opinion that fight could have gone very differently if Gilbert Burns hadn't fell (he tripped or was unbalanced, not sure, but if wasn't from a punch nor was it Kamaru's doing). Kamaru had time to recover and Gilbert seemed to have lost his confidence from that moment on. It was a good fight, as well as Barber vs Grasso and Pitolo vs Márquez.

BTW, Usman called Masvidal for a redo because of Masvidal's only having a few days notice for their previous fight. He looked like he really wants to fight him next. It would be a great fight IMO, with Masvidal prepared and with a full camp.