UFC

J

Jonb0324

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone watch UFC? Soulde Glover get the next shot at the 205 belt after his performance last Saturday or should Izzy already get it since he's the middle weight champ and he's moving up?

direktor_vozduha

direktor_vozduha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conor's back. Let there be a show

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Conor got his butt handed to him by the GOAT khabib , he is nothing but a irish trash. Khabib made him pay for all the racial and religious slurs. One of the best ufc show that gave me great satisfaction to see someone pay for all his deeds.
Khabib was smashing his face and telling him Talk now! Just couldnt and went into submission and became a tapping machine

Ron112355

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like when the quarantine started all I did was watched UFC on TV but once work started back and football came back on I don't feel like I have watched any fights in forever other than youtubing a few knockout compilations.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overall the fights on Saturday night were good, too bad the Blaydes fight had to be canceled

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UFC is more like a street fight than a sport. I don't watch these things. Boxing is more enjoyable. There are clear rules and traditions.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
UFC is more like a street fight than a sport. I don't watch these things. Boxing is more enjoyable. There are clear rules and traditions.
I like both, but enjoy MMA more than boxing.

Now, you say boxing has clear rules and seem to imply MMA doesn't. Just because you are not familiar with them, doesn't mean it doesn't have clear rules as boxing does. Look, if you'd watch a football (soccer) match for the first time in your life, you wouldn't get the rules either. It's just a matter of knowledge.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m looking forward to the Moreno fight this weekend. I think he has a decent chance.

P

phoenyxx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib Nurmagomedov is the best ever.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like the Eagle may come back for GSP, that would be the biggest fight ever.

Bethrezen420

Bethrezen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jan 23. Poirier vs. Conor event to be now, this is a charity event. I don't expect much from this event but i think Poirier get a K.O. :)

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Sounds like the Eagle may come back for GSP, that would be the biggest fight ever.
It may very well happen. GSP has been active lately on social media and I have a feeling it will happen. If you would have ask me a few months ago, I would have said no way they will ever get to fight.
Jan 23. Poirier vs. Conor event to be now, this is a charity event. I don't expect much from this event but i think Poirier get a K.O. :)
I do expect a lot from this fight, and not only this one but the three events coming on starting this Saturday and ending the following one. Can't wait. :)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
finally we got some fights coming up

E

edujah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm looking to the first fight of the year. Who else is counting the days?

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There is an opportunity if Conor wins Poirer for the rematch between the Eagle and Conor. That will be a Great One!!!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is an opportunity if Conor wins Poirer for the rematch between the Eagle and Conor. That will be a Great One!!!

I dont think the Eagle would come back to fight Conor, been there done that.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I dont think the Eagle would come back to fight Conor, been there done that.
I did not think before too but Dana is really interesting about that and Eagle said if they will offer a lot of money it would be very hard to take a decision. I guess money talks, so many want to see a rematch Conor, Dana, Fans, Media. It is quite possible I believe.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not think before too but Dana is really interesting about that and Eagle said if they will offer a lot of money it would be very hard to take a decision. I guess money talks, so many want to see a rematch Conor, Dana, Fans, Media. It is quite possible I believe.

If the Eagle, Conor, or GSP want to fight I will be happy to watch it.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Today we can congratulate Max Hollow on his victory. Well done, the best fighter for today. He has very interesting fights, Max is super. Next, we are waiting for Conor's fight, in a week, look at the UFS without fail.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Conor McGregor and not much of a fool, of course, but a very positive and lively person and fighter !!!