UFC

uravnobeshen

uravnobeshen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
LV
Chips
I love MMA, I love boxing, I love kickboxing, I love all the contact combat sports! I also watch UFC sometimes.

T

Ter_rnd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think mixed martial arts are a very entertaining sport! I really like Fedor Emelianenko at the time when he fought at the pride!

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports for entertainment for people is already returning, now with the UFC mixed martial arts in full swing.

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a brutal sport, in every way. Sometimes I feel a little guilty because I really enjoy seeing that kind of violence. UFC is a very well organized show, and most of the fighters are very professional.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m looking forward to seeing the ufc next week at fight island, it’s going to be a stacked card with three good title fights

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning..I only like to watch UFC when Valentina Shevchenko fights..She is amazing!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ufc 251 going to be a good one I think

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Definitely, hell of a card :top:
And it got better with Masvidal stepping in for Gilbert Burns. :)
It's the fight that should have been scheduled all along. Definitely excited about it as well as the rest of the card. Looking forward to watching Rose getting her deserved revenge against Andrade.

K

kodym311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have enjoyed MMA and especially UFC since about 2000. My uncle bought the PPV's and he would invite us over to watch. Since then I have been a big fan. I do not have any favorite fighters but I love the technical side of it and who can get out of certain situations better.

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As a spectator I really like the sport and I follow. But I never had any interest in practicing martial arts. UFC like since creation, when the pride was still great and had great legends.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very well the event 251 for the UFC, very good card and very good fights scheduled for that excellent day