UFC

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you watch mixed martial arts and the UFC in particular? what do you think about this sport?

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want jon jones to lose so bad. I can't stand that guy. He's a great fighter but a terrible person. Hopefully someone ends his greatness soon.

P

putski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think UFC is a Awesome sport!
The woman are the best to watch...

it's not fake like all star wrestling lol

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UFC is much more challenging a sport than people realize, you have to be good at all 3 disciplines - wrestling - kickboxing/boxing -jiu jitsu. I boxed as a youth and I can tell u it is more difficult than any other sport I have tried and I have played a lot of sports competitively.
I know people that wrestle say it is the most tiring sport u can do as u are constantly fighting with your power against another humans. Also jiu jitsu is so complex and takes years to become complete at this intricate sport. I love anf respect the sport that is ufc/mma. I dont think it gets enough respect.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MMA has pretty much taken over combat sports. Boxing was huge back in the day but we have not seen the likes of tyson, ali, frazier in a very long time either. I do enjoy watching it very much, but fear than in the future we will see alot of deaths which will lead to government regulations of the sport that will turn it into basic wrestling.

N

Nilius85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
MMA is the fastest growing combat sports no doubt,have been a fan of MMA for more than 10 years even saw GSP defend his belt vs josh koscheck at 124 live in montreal ,the biggest Heavy Weight Boxing champions match between fury and wilder 2 come this feb 22 after their first draw,this is most exicting HW match since tyson,hollyfield,lennox times.and if its again a draw the 3rd will be the biggest ever lol

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched UFC tonight on ESPN from brazil with no fans, most of the fights were pretty good but I think the woman’s fights were the best

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch every event and I think is one of the most spectacular sport nowadays

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MMA takes a lot of skill and training it’s very grueling.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dana White is awesome in that at least he is giving sports fans something to watch amid all of the COVID-19 sporting event shut downs. Clearing the arenas and still having the fights and testing everyone of coronavirus that they let in is what I understand is the plan for UFC moving forward. As a sports guy and being stuck at home with no other sports to watch at least I have the UFC.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want jon jones to lose so bad. I can't stand that guy. He's a great fighter but a terrible person. Hopefully someone ends his greatness soon.

Don't worry Aleksandar Rakic will crash him down.
Rakic need one or two wins,and then go match for a title.

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is a violent sport.I hate UFC.It makes me remember when I was a child and my father spanked me.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That the UFC said with the events scheduled for this month of April, UFC 249 is still not all clear for this veneto by the coronavirus, Bilorrusia, be offered to carry out the event is its country with public without dangers of infections by covid19 , says that he is completely sure, but nothing is yet clear if the event were to take place.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The UFC 249 fightcard is pretty decent, but i would rather see khabib vs ferguson instead of gaethje vs ferguson, but it could be fun too (two crazy guys).

Yesterday Dana White said that all events after UFC 249 in times of coronavirus will be organized in a private island, but if someone like mma knows that Dana White promises are often... just promises.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
we getting ufc 249 i cant believe white is going to do this

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not really like power sports. I watch them a little. Mostly if the world championships or the Olympic Games.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently many things changed in a days and to ufc 249 we have about 1,5 week. I hope that it will happen, but we will see.
I really don't understand why they are keep trying to promote Greg Hardy. They even give his fight as a 3rd... i know he played in NFL, but he isn't and won't be good fighter.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
again the fight with Ferguson will not be:secruity:

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The UFC mixed martial arts want to make the event already scheduled number 249 with very interesting fights such as the defense of two-time champion CEJUDO.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
should be some great fights tonight on the main card lover the ferguson vs justin match, and hope cruz has one more great fight in him

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The preliminary fights were good for the most part, I enjoyed the Pettis/Cowboy fight that was a real battle

Alex_Ogienko

Alex_Ogienko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very upset that the 5th battle of Habib and Ferguson did not take place. Ferguson looked weak in battle with Gatzy ...

T

ToothpickVic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love it. It's the best and most unpredictable sport in the world. Team sports bore me. I watch the UFC, Bellator, PFL, and sometimes I watch KSW and One.

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me, ufs ... of course today it’s a habib of nurmagomedov .. there was a lot of noise during his fight with mcgregor .. it’s clear advertising .. money and so on, but to be honest, against such cruel scuffles, something tells me that a person it’s not clear when it’s being beaten. but one consolation is that all the professional fighters will find out what they’re doing, go to the ring with their rivals .. but why they like to insult each other before the fight ... it's just disrespect ... let the strongest win .. who is better prepared for battle .. a lot of cool little fighting talents .. who in sports and in a fight can be men, not just fighters