Chips
Habib is powerful, he is invincible

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know the difference between Conor and Habib? MacGregor doesn't say he's good. His good and not considered.

And the Hub constantly yells that it wants to be an example for young people, speaks about its upbringing, calls Dagestan a cultural place. In the end, he and his friends behave like animals.

One can translate the arrows to McGregor as much as possible and try to whitewash his idol. But from this, Habib will not cease to be a savage, alas.

The divergence of his words and behavior - this is real hypocrisy.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was waiting for something more from Conor, but he could not do anything .. Very boring fight .. Waiting for revenge!

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to the Khabib "a little bit teach him" Nurmagomedov. He proved to all doubters his dominance in the most competitive UFC division and managed even to drop once the KO Master 🤣🤣
Having said that, the ending was disgraceful. I lost all respect to both Zubayra and Islam, who were part of the team all the time and had good chances to promote themselves and compete further in UFC. Looks like the UFC doors will be closed for them from now on.
Not a Connor fanboy, but respects to Connor for releasing press charges to those guys and imho for being quite competitive in first 2 rounds in surviving those takedowns.
Anyway, looking forward to Connor vs Khabib 2. Connor is ready to rematch and Dana will make all possible for this to happen to get even bigger PPV unless Khabib will anounce to retire.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much did a paid broadcast cost in the USA?

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to Khabib!
McGregor had to eat all the insults he said

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats. no doubt that Khabib will win

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all!

What do you think of this upcoming UFC 229?

I am reaaaally looking forward to it even though I am a BIG Khabib fan, and I am quite sure that he is going to maul McGregor, but its a combat sport and one shot can change everything.

There is a lot people saying that Khabib cant take that str8 left hand from conor going for the takedown, I just have to say watch Khabib vs Barboza where Barboza laned a flush spinning wheel kick on his head and he didnt even move :D

I just want to recommend everybody to tune in for this fight of the millenium! This is definitely going to be the biggest fight in UFC history and it has a serious record breaking PPV potential.

it was a good fight

omnom8

omnom8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first fight i looked in life and it was very boring for me is it is normal for UFC?

people say that it was good fight as i read. dont understand.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
first fight i looked in life and it was very boring for me is it is normal for UFC?

Watch the previous fight in that card: Ferguson vs Pettis. If you find that one boring, MMA is not for you.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Habib Nurmagomedov is the most disgraceful champion in the history of the UFC. And no, it's not about cowardly behavior and not vomit fighting style.

This monkey was unable to adequately defeat and rushed into a fight on the Irish team after the fight. The behavior of a madman inadequate, which only disgraced his country. It is true that for this he did not begin to give the belt in public, but was enlarged to make a rabies injection under white pens. Left champion without a belt

Kyshman

Kyshman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was an interview today. On Russian TV.
Apparently Habib are living in California last years.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib did what everyone wanted to do. He beat Conor and his team hahaha gained yet another fan.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

probably because you don't understand the chess match that is actually taking place. What at times 'might' appear boring is actually very technical & exciting for those who are in the know. Probably similar to when a donkey watches some poker pros levelling each other & the donkey thinks "I could do this too if I just had the money to play those high buyins" (hyperdonkBG comes to mind when I say this a.k.a. milencenov)... they are so bad, they don't even recognize good when it is right in front of their eyes.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you know the difference between Conor and Habib? MacGregor doesn't say he's good.

Are you kidding? Is this a language barrier thing? All Conor does is boast & act like a jacka55

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uhh, as I was waiting for this fight !!! I knew that Habib would win Conor, but sorry I didn’t make a bid in the bookmaker’s office * (

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am happy that Mc Gregor's lie was over, he was selling himself as the best fighter of the time and he came close to pitying Mayweather, after swearing that he would destroy him. And now the Russian humiliated him.